|aurora borealis|

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘
𝐼𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘
𝐴𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑝𝑒
𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙
𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐬
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Chase... Chase wake up" Luna says but Chase keeps his eyes closed, he knew he was laying on his back outside of the hostel where the events just keep playing themselves over and over again like he was in a loop.

Having spotted his mom through some crack in the air Chase started to pay close attention to everything around him. Suddenly the people around him felt like robots wearing the faces of those he loves and acting in a way they wouldn't.

"No, you're not real" Chase replies and he can feel Luna kneeling at his side

"Chase, if i wasn't real could i do this?" Luna says before kissing the teen who laid on the on the ground with his eyes closed. He wanted to give in, to keep kissing the brunette girl but it wasn't her. It was all a simulation and Chase didn't have Luna back, he did break her trust along with all of the runaways  

Chase pushes her away and opens his eyes. When he opens his eyes Chase can see that Luna was hurt but his action. So while he quickly wanted to make things better he had to remember she wasn't his Luna, "If you were really Luna you wouldn't kiss someone without their consent. You always ask, no matter how many times I tell you you can kiss me whenever you want. It's the main reason you dislike all the Disney princess movies, because the guy always thinks he has the right to kiss an unconscious person. Which sucks because you love fairytales"

No longer looking at Chase with hurt, Luna raises a hand to caress Chase's cheek with her thumb, "You're not just anyone Chase, you are my other half-"

Chase couldn't help but cut her off, it wasn't enough that he knew that the girl before him wasn't Luna but now he could see it. It was all in the eyes, the Luna before him had gold specks in her eyes while the real Luna's eyes have grey. It's what makes her glare intimidating, the shade in her eyes are no longer a warm blue but rather a cold grey.

"No." Chase strongly states as he pulls away from the girls touch, "The real Luna would never call me her other half and she doesn't need someone to complete her because like the moon she is already whole even if she doesn't let everyone see it or believe it. The real Luna speaks Arabic and Spanish, which only makes her hot on top of being beautiful every second. She wouldn't-"

Chase couldn't continue speaking as there was explosion inside the house making Luna run towards it only to turn back and call out for him. Chase doesn't, he couldn't follow after someone who wasn't real.

While he didn't and couldn't follow after someone who wasn't real Chase had no choice, the algorithm was made for him to run through with the simulation. So, it evolved, it changed to the point where Chase could hear his friends plead for his help and once back in the hostel he gave in. When they came out as the victors, Chase wanted answers but the simulation started up once again, and so he retreated to his and Luna's old room.

In trying to hide the simulation tugged on his wants once more, only for this time Chase have had enough. Causing for him to shout at everyone to leave him alone, and the brunette pleading for his help disappeared right before his eyes.