7

When we arrived April was looking around at all the places and colours. We got into a black car and I saw a man driving.

"You will have to learn Italian now you live here." Demetri said.

"Conosco già l'italiano. Anche April lo prenderà velocemente."(I already know Italian. April will pick it up quickly too.) I grin at him and he chuckled.

"How do you say..." she whispered something in Alec's ear and he chuckled. Alec whispered in her ear and she smiled before looking at Caius.

"Posso avere un coniglio da compagnia per favore papà?"(Can I have a pet bunny please daddy?) I laughed as Caius's face. He seemed to want to say no but didn't want to upset April.

"Chiedi ad Aro quando arriviamo."(Ask Aro when we arrive.) I smiled as April smile brighten when I told her what Caius said. Soon the car stopped and we got out.

"If your my daddy now does that mean Aro is my uncle? Marcus too?" April asked grabbing Caius's hand.

"If you like." Caius said and I just smiled as April skipped next to Caius. I saw other Volturi guards and they followed us. Stefan seemed on edge.

"April. Why don't you hold Stefan's hand?" She giggled and let Stefan pick her up.

"Stefan I got a new daddy and uncles too." She was so happy. I smiled as we continued walking. Caius pushed open heavy looking double doors. There sat Aro and Marcus.

"Brother. You have returned. It's been a dull 3 days without you." Aro smiled walking over. April giggled and Aro turned to her. "Ah young April." Aro stepped closer and Stefan hissed at him.

"Stefan." She pouted and crossed her arms. "No hissing at Uncle Aro."

"Uncle Aro?" Marcus asked.

"Your my daddy's brother so your my uncles." She smiled as Stefan placed her on her feet.

"Her bond with those in this room have became intense already." Marcus said.

"Who is your daddy little one?" Aro asked.

"He's my daddy." April pointed to Caius who was sat on the thrown on the right.

"Ah I see. Well I don't mind being your uncle Aro." He smiled.

"Yay!" She cheered and hugged his waist.

"Eaven? May I?" I sigh and held my hand out allowing Aro to grab it. "My my. What interesting conversations you have all had." He chuckled. "And sadly little one you can not have a bunny. There too small and may get hurt. What about a bigger animal?" Aro asked surprising everyone in the room.

"Oh let get a tiger!" She yelled.

"That's a good idea." I could tell he was being serious.

"Brother getting a tiger is not an option. There too dangerous. April could be harmed." Marcus said calmly.

"Your right. Leave the idea with me and I'll have to think about it. Eaven you and April will be staying in the East wing with Caius. Stefan and Vladimir will be staying with the guard. The guard will be keeping an eye on you for a little while, since the last time you was here it wasn't exactly a cheerful time." Aro stated.

"Jane. Take the girls to there rooms. Demetri take there things. Felix take the Romanians to the guard quarters." There where three voices saying 'yes master' in sync.

We went to follow but April wasn't next to me. I turn around and saw her sitting on Caius's lap.

"Can I stay with daddy?" She asked.