11

I sat with Caius in our room.

"It's not so bad." Caius said not looking up from his book.

"Yes it is. My sisters always did these things to me just because I was the youngest." I groan. "Now they involve my five year old daughter. She's still human she could get really hurt." Caius placed his book next to him before pulling me into his lap.

"I promise that April is safe here. Aro is talking with the Guards as we speak about keeping a closer eye on April. No harm will fall your sisters but April will be protected." I nodded and cuddle into his chest.

"Thank you Caius." I smiled.

"The tour group will be coming through tomorrow. Hope your hungry." He grinned.

"Very." I smiled and he just laughed. "I'm not tired tonight. I think I'll just stay up with you."

"Really?" He smirked nuzzling my neck. "And what do you suggest we do all night?" I giggled as he kissed my neck.

"I have an idea." I smiled and kissed him.

*****

The next day I woke up in bed naked. I grabbed Caius's dressing gown and heard the shower running. I guess Caius was in the shower. I looked through my cloths and pulled out some cloths before grabbing my hairbrush and walking into the bathroom.

"Don't worry it's just me." I said and I saw Caius's head appear. "Are you almost done?" He chuckled. "You could always join me."

"Vampires never run out of energy do they. Was 4 times not enough last night?" I asked causing him to laugh. The shower shut of and the towel on the wall went behind the shower curtain before he stepped out.

"I will never get enough of you." He whispered before kissing me sweetly. "Hurry and shower. April will be awake soon." I nodded and hurried into the shower. After 10 minutes I was clean and shaved. I got out and got dressed.

I brushed my hair and teeth before walking out and puttin my dirty cloths in the large basket outside the bathroom door.

"Caius?" I asked but heard nothing. I left the bedroom and headed towards Aprils room. I saw April already up and dressed with Caius brushing her hair.

"There all done." He smiled.

"You ready for breakfast?" April looked over quickly and smiled hugging me. "Come on." We walked down to the dining room where a lower guard placed a bowl of cut up fruit down for April to eat.

"Where's Uncle Aro and Uncle Marcus?" April asked.

"There in a meeting and I must join them. I'll be back before your finished." He kissed me head before leaving us at the table. April ate slowly and I sat opposite her.

"Last night...was auntie Caitlin really going to hurt me?" She asked.

"She...she wanted to see me fight. She knew if I thought you was in danger I would fight harder so she tricked me to think she was going to hurt you. So no baby. She wasn't. To be on the safe side try and stay with one of you uncles or dad. Or anyone on the Volturi. Mostly Stefan." She nodded and carried on eating. Soon Stefan and Caius walked in.

"My brothers believe I should have a day off. So today I will be spending the day with the two of you. Since Stefan is Aprils personal guard he will most likely join us." He nodded and stood by April.

"Is there anything you wanted to do on you day off?" I asked as April finished her food.

"Maybe paint a little." He said.

"Can I paint too?" April asked. "Mummy and Stefan say I'm really good."

"For a child she is rather good." I smiled.

"Of course you can paint princess." Caius smiled. "Shall we go then?" We walked towards our room but passed it towards Caius's studio. Canvases filled the room. Some with amazing paintings, others blank. I tiered my hair up and then tied Aprils hair up.

"Here you go. I smiled and handed her a small blank canvas. She grabbed some water paints and began to paint. I grabbed a canvas, seeing Caius continued getting a painting he had already started. I grabbed a pencil and began to sketch a picture of April. Once done I grabbed the paints I would need and began.