10

A week later I was sat at the dining room table eating dinner with April when Alec stepped inside.

"Miss Eaven. You have a guest." I nodded.

"They can come in." I smiled and that was when the door bust open.

"Eaven!"

"Mary!" I yelled almost chocking on my food.

"Auntie Mary." April yelled running over to my sister and hugging her.

"Good you found her." I heard.

"Caitlin?" I asked.

"Hello baby sister." She smirked.

"Why do I suddenly feel very scared?" I asked sinking into my chair.

"A vampire. Trust you." Mary sighed and sat next to me while Caitlin sat with April on her lap.

"I don't say anything about Jack or James so stop." I said continue eating.

"What is wrong with James?" Caitlin defended.

"He's a werewolf that helped creat Wendigos." I said.

"She has a point." Mary said and Caitlin groaned at us.

"Can we not judge my children. It's not like Mary's children are normal. They turn into Cheaters." Caitlin said.

"Talking about children. We heard you had you first kill." Mary smiled at April. "Your the youngest of our kids to kill so far." I frown and shook my head, seeing Aprils head fall.

"I heard we had guests." Aro said walking into the room.

"Oh Aro these are my older sisters Mary and Caitlin. This is Aro he's Caius's brother along with Marcus." I introduce. Aro went to shack there hands.

"We know who he is. We have husbands that hunt his kind Eaven." Mary said.

"Who is this?" Caius asked as he walked over.

"Daddy." Eaven hugged Caius and he picked her up.

"Have you been good today princess?" April nodded as my sisters just watched the man who was supposed to be the most cold hearted Volturi leader.

"Caius these are my sisters. Mary and Caitlin." He nodded to them as Caius put April on her feet. Mary got up and walked closer taking a deep breath. "Mary please stop sniffing Caius."

"Hhmm. Strange. You don't smell bad like Jack says." Mary said sitting back down.

"Jack is a shifter. Vampires would smell bad to him. He hunts them." Caitlin said.

"Well how long will you be staying." Aro asked.

"Not too long. Only a couple days. We wish to see there's nothing that will harm our sister and niece." Mary said.

"Excellent. Jane, Alec. Escort our guests to the guest rooms." The twins nodded and took my sisters. April started laughing and I saw Kitty licking her hand.

"Ah there you are April. We have some reading to do before bed." Marcus said as he walked inside. April quickly kissed my cheek before following Marcus with Kitty following her.

"I swear my sisters are going to try and find something about this place to complain about."

*****

I walked outside with Caius when I saw Caitlin and Mary training.

"What are you two doing?" I asked.

"Well it's been a while we have been able to train so we thought to go at it." Caitlin smiled. "It's hard to train with James and the kids."

"Your youngest is 20. Not exactly kids anymore." Mary chuckled. "Join us Eaven. Or has your age caught up to you." I grin and slowly walked over. I saw Demetri chuckle. Other guard and Aro walked over. Sulpicia and Corin walked over.

"Do you wish to be beaten that badly sisters?" I asked.

"Two on one is rather unfair." Sulpicia frowned.

"Trust me she can take it." Mary laughed. I got into the training ring and grin at them feeling my eyes burn red.

"Give it your best shot." I grin and Caitlin ran at me but I jumped over her and ran at Mary. I tried to scratch her but she dodge all my attacks. Caitlin grabbed me from behind and pinned me down.

"Your getting rusty." Mary said pulling me up.

"Mummy?" I looked over and saw April standing with Caius. Caitlin smirked and her eyes went red.

"Caitlin. Don't." I grown feeling my eyes turn black. Caitlin growled and ran towards April and my mate. I grabbed her ankle and threw her to the ground and pinned her hissing in her face. Mary tried to pull me off but I grabbed her wrist and flipped her on to the ground. I tried to scratch her but she blocked all my attacks. Caitlin got up and I hit Mary chest proving I had won. I ran behind Caitlin and grabbed her pulling her to the ground I bite her shoulder and hit her chest. I jumped up and walked over to April and kneeled down I front of her checking she was okay. Once I was sure she was okay I felt my eyes go back to normal. I kissed her head and glared at my sisters.

"If I hadn't reacted April could have been hurt." I snapped.

"I have full control little sister. I train Wendigos for heaven sake. She's fine." Caitlin said pulling Mary up.

"She's a child. What would you do if I attached Holly?" I aske sand she tackled me. She hissed and I grabbed her neck flipping us over. I hit her chest and she hissed again. "Leave April out of this. She's still part human." I growl. I got up and walked to my daughter. "It's getting late. Let's get you to bed now." She nodded with a large yawn. I smiled and we went inside.