20

Aro had dismissed the guard, telling them to wait outside the room. The kings sat on there thrown, but I was too focused in beating the vampire. I laughed as he screamed in pain. I wrapped my hand around his throats and held him up so his feet dangled in the air.

"I should set you on fire alive." I grin.

"More will come." He growled.

"Did you see what I did to...How many was there? 30 vampires? You think I can't take on more?" I asked and he growled as I snapped his neck, taking his head clean off. I let his drop and pat off the dirt from my clothes. I felt arms wrap around me and cold lips press agents my neck.

"Do you know how attractive that was?" I heard Caius growl in my ear. I smiled and span around in his arms, kissing him roughly.

"I have sent Alec to call Demetri to tell him to bring the children back." Aro smiled happily.

"No. He said others were coming." I said. "It's safer if there a safe distance from this fight. Even if no others come. It better to be safe."

"Of course. We'll call Demetri back and you should go join the children." Marcus said. "We can not risk your safety."

"No. I have to stay with Caius." Aro sighed but nodded. "I'm going to call Vladimir. Make sure they got to the airport alright." Caius kissed my head before I left the room, heading to my own room. Once there I pulled out a mobile that had Vladimir and Stafans numbers in. I clicked on Vladimir's name and waited. About 20 seconds later he answered.

"Eaven." He said.

"Did you get to the airport?" I asked. I could hear April in the background yelling at Demetri and one of the twins crying.

"Yes. We're heading to the Cullen's in America. The kids will be safest there." I smiled knowing he was right. "What's going on?"

"I managed to take down the ones that got in. More are coming. You need to keep the kids hidden. The ones that broke in were Russian. I'm sure they'll be many different vampires from different covens. Only trust the Cullen's ." I explain.

"Don't worry we'll be fine. I'll send Demetri back as soon as we're on the plane." I sighed as I heard wind and guessed the phone was moving.

"Mummy?" April?

"Hey baby. Are you being good? Are you looking after your brothers like a good big sister?" She giggled and I couldn't help but smile at the sound. I looked up seeing Caius walk into the room. I quickly put April on sleeker phone. "Daddy's here too baby."

"Hi daddy!" She yelled and Caius sat next to me on the love seat.

"Hello April. Are you behaving?" He asked. The phone was moving again and I heard Stefan.

"I'm sorry but the plane is here. We'll call as soon as we've landed." Before I could even say goodbye they hung up. I frown and cuddled into Caius.

"I miss them." I frowned as Caius ran his fingers through me hair, trying to comfort me.

"I know. I miss the too. But there safer this way." He said kissing my head. "Let's go see what Aro has to say on this matter." I nodded before we headed down the stairs.

*****

It had only been 5 days and there had been 6 break ins. 4 at night and 2 in the day. I had been right. Vampires from many different covens had attacked. All of them had a grudge agents Banshees or the Volturi. It was on the 5th day that I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Aunt Even." Jessie?

"Jessie? Where's Mary? Where's your mum?" I asked as she sobbed.

"Vampires. They came and killed us. I ran away. I'm alone and I don't know where. Mum gave us your number incase of an emergency." She sobbed. Mary. She was dead. I felt tears fill my eyes making Aro and Caius look to me. "What do I do?"

"Jessie I need you to tell me where you are. What country?" I asked. "Are you still in Russia?"

"Yes." I let the tears that had built up fall. "I don't know where to go."

"I need a safe house in Russia." I said to Aro. He frowned but shook his head.

"I'm sorry but the Russian Coven operate all homes within Russia. She would have to fly to America or here." Aro said. I frowned trying to think and fast.

"Jessie do you have your passport or any money?" I asked and she sniffled a little.

"No it's at the house. I could go back. They should be gone now." She said trying to sound brace but her voice still shook.

"No it's too dangerous." I said running my fingers through my hair. I felt panic set in. My niece was alone and being hunted. The phone was taken from me and I turned to Vladimir.

"Hello Jessie. My name is Vladimir. I need you to go to the airport and stay there. You'll be safer. I'll come and get you. I'll be there by tomorrow afternoon. I need you to send a photo of yourself. Like the one on your passport and I'll have it sorted out." O could hear Jessie thanking him over and over. "See you soon." He hung up and passed the phone to me.

"Love." I turned to Caius who wrapped his arms around me.

"I know you are upset but maybe you should get in contact with you sister. Caitlin. She may be the next target." I tensed before quickly failing her number and waited. Voicemail. I tried again. Voicmail. And again.

"Do you know what time it is!?" I heard a grumpy James yell.

"Mary's dead." I said before I heard movement. "The Russian Coven. They've been gathering allies. They attacked Mary and I think they'll go for you guys next."

"What about Terri, Jessie and Leona?" I heard Caitlin ask.

"Jessie's alone and going to the airport. One of the guard are going to get her now." I said and I heard a slam. "What was that?"

"James checking on the girls." I could hear that she was moving around rapidly. "We're on our way to you now." Then she hung up.