22

Today's the day everyone went to war. Felix found out where they had been hiding out. Caitlin was locked in a tower as James didn't want to risk her safety. I had been locked away with Aros wife. I had booted the door for an hour before giving up. I know that there was 3 lower guard guarding us while 2 guarded my sister. She was worried since her children and husband where fighting. I was worried since my mate was out there and there was a chance he may not come back. I paced the room while Sulpicia sat there reading a book.
"I have to distract myself." I said quickly walking over to her. "Where's a phone I'll call the Cullens and talk to April. Sulpicia sighed before pointing behind me. There on the wall was a phone. I practically ran over and punched in the number. I waited until I heard Renesmees voice.
"Hello?" She asked.
"Renesmee? Its Eaven. Could I talk to April please?" She giggled before I heard my daughters voice.
"Mummy!" I smiled hearing her voice.
"Hello sweetie. Are you being good?" I asked.
"Yeah. Yesterday we went on a picnic in the woods. And Leah let me ride her round the woods. It was so much fun." She said. Even though I couldn't see her I could tell she was smiling.
"How are your brothers?" I asked. "Have they grown?"
"They sit up now. They still can't crawl or walk. But Hunters getting close." She said. I smiled at her. "When can we come home?" I frowned.
"Soon April. Just a couple more stays. As soon as it's safe I'll make Vlad and Stefan bring you home. Promise." She cheered and I laughed. "Do you want to say hello to auntie Sulpicia?" I watched the other woman walk over as I hand her the phone.
"Hello sweetie. I miss you and the boys but as soon as the bad people are gone you can come back." I could hear April talking but couldn't make out the words.. Sulpicia giggled. "Of course." She handed the phone back to me.
"Alright April I have to go. I'll call as soon as I can. Keep your brothers safe alright?" She agreed and said her goodbyes before hanging up. I put the phone back and felt pure sadness. My children where in another country and my mate was in a war.
*****
4 days. It's been 4 days. The charm Sulpicia was long gone. She was worried. The door opened and the guard brought in two large glasses of blood.
"Is there any news?" I begged. He frowned and shook his head.
"I'm sorry but we haven't heard anything yet." I snapped.
"This is enough!" I yelled and pushed passed him and walked down the steps. The guard at the bottom of the steps looked at me worried. "Where's Caius?" I growled.
"They told me not to tell you." She said worried, taking small steps back.
"Tell me. Now!"
*****
I was attacked the second I got out the Volturi building. I easily killed them. I soon made it to the hideout. It was a small cave. I slipped inside. My night vision eyesight helping me see. I didn't see anyone anywhere near me. I walked further in and saw my nieces. Changed to the wall. I silently walked over. They seemed to be sleeping in there monster form. I carefully ripped the chains off the wall. They awoke from this and roared loudly looking around. I heard others coming and quickly hid. My nieces took out the four Russian guards.
"Girls." They turned in my direction. "Get back to the Volturi building. Your mother is worried about you." One nodded and the ran out. I looked around and walked further into the cave. I found cages agenst the left rocks. Volturi guards dead or dying. Jane and Alec in one. They looked thirsty. I grabbed the cell door and pulled until the hole thing came off its hinges and the twins looked up at me. Alec smiled and got up, helping his twin. I could hear not guards coming. I pulled out a small dagger and cut my hand. Hand latched into my hand quickly. She drank quickly before the cut heald. She stopped and looked more alive...well as alive as a vampire could look. She happily went to causing the guards pain while I fed Alec.
"Are you alright?" Alec asked as I swayed a little.
"Just need a minute. Take care of any guards that come by." I whispered as I felt my body make up blood to replace the blood I had let Jane and Alec drink. After a couple minutes we lefts there cell and looked for the others. I found Aro alone. He seemed fine. Pissed but fine. He looked up and smiled. I ripped open his cell and he gladly walked out and ripped open Marcus's Cell.
"Master why didn't you escape? You had the strength." Jane said while I fed Marcus.
"I would never be able to fight all of them alone." He frowned. We carried on looking taking out anyone that we saw. Soon we had several guard members, Felix, Demetri, Jane, Aro, Marcus and Alec. But Caius was no where to be seen.
"Where is he? Demetri can you find him?" He frowned.
"He's alive an in here I just can't pin point it." I smiled knowing my mate was alive. I wobbled as Aro held me up.
"You have fed almost all of us. We can take it from here." Marcus smiled slightly.
"Everyone split up. Find the others and kill anyone else." They where gone in seconds. "How is Sulpicia?"
"A mess. She misses you. I had to get her pinned down so I could leave." I smiled. "About day three I had to fight her when she thought you was dead." He smiled and nodded.
"This will be over soon." I nodded as Felix rushed back.
"We found him. Your not going to like it." He said looking at me. I immediately thought the worst. We quickly follow him and there in a cage was Caius. One arm on the ground and his eyes black wanting blood. I ran. Over ripping the door off and hurrying over. His shoulder still produceing venom. I grabbed the arm and held it to his shoulder as I cut my shoulder. He latched in quickly drinking as much as he could as I held his arm watching it reattach. He let go and hugged me tightly.
"Carful. Your arm isn't fully healed get." I said and he kissed me roughly. I melt into the kiss. I had missed him so much.
"Sorry brother but we still need to find Jessica and Daniel." Aro said.
"Who?" I asked
"The ones doing all this." I nodded and followed the others. Caius holding me close. We soon found them. James laying on the ground growling at them bleeding.
"I need to get to James." Aro nodded as he clicked his fingers and all the Volturi attacked the two leaders and 20 others in the room. I rushed to James and cut my hand. I held James's mouth open and let drops of my blood go into his mouth. His cut slowly closing up and bruises slowly faded. I looked up as I was kicked away from James. I looked up and groaned seeing a girl who looked like a teenager. I ran at her and grabbed her arm. She flipped me onto my back and I grin at her. I pulled her down, wrapping my legs around her neck. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head clean off. I grin as I let it drop. I looked around and began to help with others.