17

I opened my eyes only to shut them quickly. My head pound, my stomach felt like it was in knots and my arms felt as if they weren't connected to my body. I slowly opened my eyes again, blinking rapidly at the bright light, trying to get used to the brightness quickly. I moved my hand to my baby bump but felt nothing. At that second I felt all week was and dizziness disappear as I shot up hugging my flat belly. I looked around but saw no one. I think back, remember the passed events. I was at Aprils birthday ball. I remember someone spiked my blood with wolves venom in an attempt to kill my babies. My babies. Where they-No they can't be. I throw the blankets off me and looked around. I was no longer in the room where Carlisle had taken me. I was in my bedroom. I threw my legs over the edge of the bed and wobbled as I slowly got up. I took one step before my legs gave out under my weight. I opened my mouth to speak or call for help but my throats was so dry it hurt. I tried to crawl to the door but my arms and legs ached so much. The wolves venom must still be in my system. Vladimir was right. Wolves venom was not touched to us. But it was almost like a a drug. Too much and you'll be addicted. If a Banshee injected it into there system, it's like a human smoking weed. They become relaxed and happy. Sometimes it reacts badly and the Banshee gets violent. My guess is because I was pregnant with vampire babies it just made me weak and numb. I carried on shuffling on my hands and knees to the door until I couldn't take anymore and just let my body drop to the ground. I heard a noise outside the door. I needed to make a noise. I needed someone to hear me. I reached over and grabbed a small chair that was at Caius's desk. I grabbed the back and pulled it making it crash to the ground. I head quick movement and soon the door opened showing Alec and Felix.

"Help." I struggled to say. Alec rushed off while Felix picked me up and carried me back to my bed. He went to move away when I grabbed his hand. I put it on my belly when he smiled. He must have saw my confusion and understood what I wanted to ask.

"Master Caius will explain." He said and I nodded slowly. "He's been a mess without you. You've been out for three days now. Aprils been scared." I frowned and touched my neck. "Don't worry Alec will get you some water and good." I nodded, slowly relaxing f into the mountain of pillows behind me. The door burst open, hitting the wall behind it. There stood my sisters, the three kings and April.

"You have no idea how glad I am too see you awake." Caitlin sobbed running over and hugging me gently. I whimper a little and tap her arms. "I'm sorry."

"Mummy." April said tearing up. I smiled at her making her run over and climb onto my bed. She cuddled into my chest, with me running my finger through her hair. Caius walked over and cupped my face, before kissing me gently.

"How are you felling?" He asked sitting on the bed besides me. Alec walked over with a glass of water. Caius took it and gently helped me drink it as I couldn't hold the glass properly.

"The babies." I said quickly. My voice still rough and deep. "Are they-"

"There fine." Mary said with a small smile.

"There's more isn't there." I said. Everyone looked to each other before everyone but Caius and my sisters left. Alec took April to her room and promised to bring her back once the adults had spoken.

"They where born very early. Premature. But in the last three days your sisters had kept them safe and made sure the grew properly and got the nutrients that they needed." At Caius's words I looked to my sisters.

"The youngest is still struggling to feed through a bottle so he's on a blood drip." Mary said sadly and I felt my heart drop.

"The older one is very strong and seems to be recovering quicker than his brother." Caitlin smiled. I looked to Caius worried.

"I want to see them." I said and she frowned looking to Caitlin. She swapped places with Caius and sat next to me.

"You still have the venom in your system. You'll find it difficult to walk and if you over do it you'll go back into the state you've been in the last three days." She said sadly. "It's safer if you stay in bed for now."

"I want to see my children." I snapped. "You can't keep me from them. Have someone carry me to them I don't care. I need to see them." I looked up to Mary. "Please. I need to see that there okay." She looked to Caius and nodded. I smiled as Caius walked over and gently picked me up. I nuzzled into him feeling safer in his arms than I had in my whole life. He slowly carried me out the room and down to a small door.

"Are you sure you want to see them?" He asked I nodded quickly and Mary opened the door for us. Caius pushed the door open with his foot and walked into the small nursery.