Chapter Two: Gipsy Danger / Crescent Celica

"Gipsy Danger, report to Bay 06, level A-42. Crescent Celica, report to Bay 07, level A-40. Kaiju. Codename: Knifehead. Category 3. 8700 metric tonnes."

A young man wakes up to the sound of the alarm going off throughout the Shatterdome. He looked over to a holographic screen, and saw an alarm detecting movement in the Breach. He jumped out of bed, and sprinted over to the bunk nearby.

"Max! Wake up! Movement in the Breach!" He yelled, waking his brother up, as the lights turned on. "We're being deployed! Come on, let's go!"

The other male in his bunk woke up, then got out of bed, as his brother got a shirt on. "Morning, Braedey." He said to him.

"Morning." The first male, who's name is Braedey, replied to him.

Braedey's skin tone is a Caspian white, making him look like he's a ghost. He may look like he's 15 years of age in the face, but he is actually 18 years old. His eyes are a cobalt blue, whilst his neck-length shaggy hair is a brown colour. He stands 6ft 5" tall, whilst his body is skinny. He has broad shoulders, lean legs and arms, whilst he has lean muscles hidden from view. He looks like his dominant hand is his left, since he leads with a left step. He is wearing a pair of tan cargo pants, along with a white short-sleeve shirt, along with a dark green jacket that has a star on the left breast.

Max looked like an older copy of Braedey. His skin tone has a slightly darker skin tone. He looked to be 25 years of age, but he is actually 20 years old. His eyes are also a cobalt blue, but a bit darker, while his shaggy neck-length hair is a brighter brown. He stands at 7ft tall, while he has broad shoulders, lean legs and arms, whilst he has slightly larger muscles than Braedey. He looks like his dominant hand is his right, since he leads with a right step. He is currently wearing a pair of tan cargo pants.

These two are the Martin Brothers; Braedey Martin and Maxwell Martin, two of the newest of Rangers, and the latest of Jaeger pilots.

"Kaiju is a Category 3. The biggest one yet." Braedey reported to his brother. "Codename: Knifehead. Man, I feel pumped for tonight." He breathes.

"What time is it?" Max asked, rubbing his eyes.

"2." Braedey replied back to him.

"In the morning?" Max asked incredulously, and as if he had two heads.

"Yeah." Braedey nodded. "How about it? We and Romeo get our fifth notch on the belt?" He laughed, and both he and Sam do a 'three-for-the-road' knuckle.

"Come on, Martins! Time for the drop!" A voice called out from behind the doors of the room.

"Hey, brother." Max spoke out, as Braedey looked to him with a smile. "Don't get too cocky out there." With that, the two get ready for deployment.

~*~*~

Soon enough, after around five minutes, the two brothers began to walk off to the Drivesuit room, where they'll get suited up and ready to go.

The Drivesuit Room serves as the final preparation for Jaeger pilots. The polycarbonate shell and circuitry suit are stored in separate cabinets before being removed to outfit Rangers. Pilots are helped into their Drivesuits by a team of Drivesuit technicians.

As the two walked along, they met up with the two sisters; Yang Xiao Long, and her half-sister, Ruby Rose. The two of them are the pilots for the Jaeger Crescent Celica, and they're pretty close to the Martin brothers, Yang being Braedey's girlfriend.

 The two of them are the pilots for the Jaeger Crescent Celica, and they're pretty close to the Martin brothers, Yang being Braedey's girlfriend