Chapter Ten: Bone Slums / Explanations / Faunus

In a part of a city below Atlas, which has been renamed as Atlas 2.0, built around the remains of a Kaiju Grimm skeleton that perished long ago, Newt and Kento have reached the street corner of Fong and Tull. The rain was coming down across the city, and many people were making their way through the city streets.

Newt held up a small torch over the card he was given from Pentecost, and as the light goes by the card, there's a symbol of what might be a Kaiju Grimm head. Kento pointed over to the large skeleton of what was a Kaiju, known as 'The Bone Slums', and make their way along. As they do so, they soon see the symbol again, and an arrow on a street son, pointing up to the second level of the building nearby.

Two minutes later, Newt and knelt enter what was named Hannibal Chau's Kaiju herbal store. It looked rather eerie and dark for a herbal store, but they weren't here to review its looks. They had a job to meet someone here, along with getting information regarding someone else.

"You looking for some Kaiju bone powder?" The wizened man at the front desk asked the two scientists, as they walked in.

"Some...? Some bone...?" Newt stuttered.

"Some Kaiju bone powder? Why would we want that stuff?" Kento asked the man.

"Male potency." The wizened man then gives the gesture of an erection. "I take it myself." He added in.

"I see. Uh, no, thank you." Newt shook his head.

"Excuse me." Kento showed the card to the wizened man. "My friend and I are looking for a Mr. Hannibal Chau. Do you know him or where he is?" He asked.

"Come." The wizened man approach a set of shelves, then pulls on something, as the two shelves split open, revealing a secret entrance. "You want Chau, huh? Good luck." He told them.

The two scientists go through the doors, and they soon enter what looked to be a secret lab, where workers are busy dissecting and examining Kaiju body parts

The two scientists go through the doors, and they soon enter what looked to be a secret lab, where workers are busy dissecting and examining Kaiju body parts. Newt is astonished by the amount of kaiju parts in perfect condition.

"Oh, my God! Oh my God, this place is heaven!" Newt pointed to the gland in a container "That's a - that's a lymph gland from a Category 2! And, and, and what you working on here?" He stepped over to someone working on some kind of piece of a finger/toenail. "Is this a cuticle? In mint condition?" He then noticed one worker with some kind of sick and twisted parasite the size of a cat. "Is that a Grimm skin parasite? I - I've never seen them alive before. They - they usually die as soon as the Kaiju falls! I thought you couldn't keep them alive!"

"You can if you soak them in ammonia." Newt and Kento turned around, and they saw a man with a pair of black sunglasses, while having some red Chinese-styled clothes, along with shoes with what might be golden sections on the front of the shoes. This was none other than Hannibal Chau. "What do you two want?" Hannibal Chau asked.