Chapter Fourteen: Oni Taiji VS The White Fang

Inside the White Fang headquarters, hidden within a location in Menagerie, Adam Taurus kneels before Sienna Khan, who is sitting on a throne flanked by two guards on either side of her.

Adam Taurus is a tall Faunus male with auburn hair that spikes backward in a windswept way. While most of his hair was red, he had streaks of brown. He has on a White Fang make which obscures his entire upper face above his nose. His Faunus heritage appears to be that of a bull, for he has two horns, one on each side of his head, also seemingly slanted back. His attire consists of a form-fitting black, grey and red tunic with two-layers of flares that cause it to fall beyond his thigh. The top layer, at the base of the torso, is solid red and extended over the hips. Below it, the second layer has two solid black pieces of fabric with red piping that cover the sides of the thighs. The sleeves have a zipper on the upper arm and wide black cuffs. His pants are a matching gray to the tunic. The back of his tunic had his wilting rose emblem over a white floral design.

Sienna Khan is a female, Bengal tiger-based Faunus with orange eyes, dark complexion and wild black, chin-length hair with an asymmetrical bob style. Her Faunus trait manifests as an extra pair of ears, and her body was adorned with numerous tattoos resembling tiger stripes. She wears four golden earrings on three of her ears, one each on her Human ears, and two on her left Faunus ear, as well as a small jewel on her forehead. She is dressed with a form fitting black dress with light green accents on the rims of the outfit; the dress leaves most of her back open, had two long splits on the side which reveal a pair of black shorts, a shorter split in the front and a small squared keyhole. Over the dress, she wears a back-revealing red cape with gold accents, as well as a green waist cincher with red rims that had a black belt over it, which fastened a green pouch on her right hip. Aside from that, she has on black stockings in conjunction with green sandals that had red laces which are tied to her calves, as well as a black elbow length fingerless glove on her right hand.

"Adam. I'm not going to repeat myself, so I want you to listen when I tell you that the White Fang will not attack the Atlas Shatterdome, or any location of the Planet Remnant Defence Corps." Sienna stated firmly.

Adam continues to kneel. "High Leader Khan, I am begging you." He asked.

Sienna snarled. "You should beg for forgiveness and nothing else! The assault you led against the PRDC years ago was not the great victory you clearly think it was, and you should be more grateful your punishment was not more severe. You are a symbol for many in our organization, but that doesn't make you infallible." She added in.

Adam stands to his feet. "I was merely trying to follow your example, High Leader."

Sienna raised an eyebrow. "And what example might that be?" She asked.

"Strength. Strength and unwavering conviction." Adam clenched his right fist for emphasis. "The humans have seen that strength now."

Sienna mentally shook her head. "I was one of the first to suggest violence, where violence was necessary. Peace bred complacency and acceptance of our place in the world. I will not allow humanity to push us down without pushing them back. But the destruction of one of the Huntsman Academies and Shatterdomes crosses a line! The White Fang is more of a target now than ever before! You have justified humanity's campaign against us, and for what?! Empty promises from a group of humans? Humans we still know nothing about, and come and go as they please!" She yelled out. "These are not examples of strength, Adam. They are examples of your talents being diminished by shortsightedness!"

Sienna settled back down into her seat, taking in a deep breath. "I'm starting to doubt you fully comprehend what it is that I want. I want humanity to fear the Faunus, to know that we demand respect! I do not want to start a war with the humans that we cannot win!"