9. First Time

Yesterday, when I ran home, I cried for the rest of the day. I was honestly so confused. I know I would never do anything with Tyler but he has picture proof and the fact that I'm pregnant. I still believe this baby is for Danny, but he made it clear he hates me. I can't believe we went from best friends in love to this.

Right now it was 1pm and I skipped dinner last night, breakfast, and lunch this morning. I just was not in the mood to eat and that might not be healthy considering my condition but I just don't know how to cope. I love him and I did something stupid. I can't forgive myself for hurting him the way I did. Yesterday was the first time I've ever seen Danny break down like that. I did that to him. I messed him up.

Maybe he's right and we shouldn't be friends. I don't want to hurt him anymore. He deserves only good things.

Tears start to fall down my face as I lay in my bed with my teddy bear. Danny won it for me at an arcade. I grip the teddy bear and sob quietly. I'm such a terrible person.

I open my nightstand drawer and pull out a blade that my mom makes me keep for sewing. I look at it and sob more. I place it on my wrist and I slowly slit. It hurt like hell at first but I started to relax when I felt the pain slipping away. I started to feel numb to the pain. When the blood spilled out, I quickly grabbed a paper and put pressure on the cut. That's enough for today.

I sighed and laid in my bed. I've never done that before but it was helpful. For now.