10. What are Those?

My parents have been awkward around me ever since they found out the news. My dad is too angry and disappointed to even talk to me. My mom talks to me, but I see pity and disappointment in her eyes. Both of them have not asked me who the father of the child is, I think they both suspect that it's Danny, but at this point, I don't even know who the father is.

Right now, my mom is sitting on my bed with me. I grab the teddy bear from Danny and I hold it tightly. I sigh and look at my mom.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" I ask her. She sighs and touches my knee.

"Anima, I need to know. Who is responsible for your pregnancy?"

I quickly break eye contact with her and I play with the teddy bear. What am I supposed to tell her? Oh, I don't know. Apparently I just go around and sleep with boys so the father could be anyone? I can't believe I don't even know who the father of my own baby is. I really have a strong feeling it's Danny.

"If it's Danny, just tell me. I won't get angry." my says softly. My mom wants it to be Danny and I do too.

"Um, yes. It's Danny's baby." I say, lying to her. I don't want to believe I did anything with Tyler.

She sighs, almost in relief and smiles a slightly. "I knew there was something between you guys. I see the way he looks at you."

I tightly smile. He hates me now.

* *

1 MONTH LATER

It's been a month. I think I'm even developing a tiny bump. Obviously Danny and I haven't spoken. I think him and Lena are even dating right now. Needless to say, that broke me. Tyler's been trying to talk to me, but I'm not ready to face him. It was hard to avoid him but I managed. I don't feel comfortable talking to him if he claims we slept together but I don't remember. The whole story just doesn't make sense to me.

All the stress and tension with Danny, Tyler, and my dad who doesn't speak to me has just made me really depressed. I've been cutting myself a lot. I've gotten used to the pain and I feel numb to it now. I have many scars on my wrists.

Right now, it's 7pm and I'm looking for any little bar or pub so I can get some alcohol. I told my mom I was taking a walk. I just can't take all this sadness and people say that alcohol helps. I know it might not be good for the baby but I'm too buried in sadness to care.

I finally find a small pub by the roadside. I sit on a stool and call the bartender. Now, I know I'm too young to have alcohol but I don't care. I'll find a way to get the drink.

The man comes over and before I even say what I want, he scrunches his face.

"How old are you? You look too young to be here."

I smile and act flattered.

"Why thank you. I'm 21, people always tell me I look young." I lie to his face. He raises his eyebrows and gives me a look.

"I.D?"

"I didn't know I'd be coming here. It's at home, please let me have a vodka."

"I can't give you a drink without an I.D." he states, waving me away.

I bat my eyelashes and pout.

"Please believe me. I just need one drink, I promise it's at home."

He shakes his head and waves me away.

"Oh, please. I'll get on my knees and beg." I say, starting to get off from my stool.

"Fine, fine! Stand up." he says angrily and I smile to myself. I didn't even think that would work.

He pours a shot of vodka and places it in front of me, walking back into the bar. I see a lights from behind me and I hear an engine pull up behind me. I grab the cup and before I can even put it to mouth, it is taken out of my hand and poured on the ground. I turn around and see Danny holding the cup. I am stunned when I see him and aggravated. I was really going to enjoy that shot.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask him, looking up at him. He looks angry and he glares at me.

"No, what is wrong with you? You were going to drink alcohol knowing your condition." he states, putting the cup to the side.

At this point, I stand up in anger. He has no right to talk to me like he cares when he hasn't even spoken to me for a month.

"It's not your baby right? So why do you care?" I yell back at him.

"I'm not going to stand by and watch you hurt yourself." he exclaims. I bitterly laugh.

"Well too late for that." I mutter.

"I'm just trying to help you." he states, looking everywhere but me.

"I don't need your help!" I scream before turning around to leave. He grabs my arm to pull me back and his gaze sets on my scars.

"What are those?" he softly asks.

"Go ask Lena." I say, before pulling away and leaving.