Chpt.2

Antonio:🤤🤟🏾

After Amyiah rolled her eyes at me I snatched her up off the ground and brung her into my room

"Boy if yo muscular strong ass don't put me down I know something" She said struggling trynna get out of my grip.

"Say Please"I teased her and she sucked her teeth.

"Antonio quit playing wimme yo put me down!"

"Okay your wish is my command". I dropped her on the bed and she mugged me and I start laughing.

"That's not funny yo what if you would've dropped me on the ground?"She snapped at me.

"Ma I would never do that and you know it."

"Yea whatever,Why you brought me in here?"She asked sitting up.

"So I can't just talk to you privately?" I asked while smirking.

She rolled her eyes and attempted to get off the bed but I caught her and pushed her back down and started looking in her eyes,she started blushing and tryed to cover her face.

"Why you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Cover your face,you know you beautiful right?"

"Boy please" she said rolling her eyes.

"Look at me ma."

She looked at me and I looked deep into her eyes and bent down and kissed her and she kissed back I bit on her bottom lip for a entrance and she let out a moan and that gave me a chance so slip my tongue into her mouth,I started kissing on her neck and she let out a moan when I found her spot I then stuck my hand in her shorts but she stopped me.

"I can't..."She said breathing hard.

"You trust me ma?"I asked her and she shook her head.

"Not like that..."She trailed off and I nodded.

"That's cool. Maybe another day."I said taking my hand out of her shorts.

Meanwhile downstairs.

Zay:🤪😍