Chpt.28

Amyiah:😍

"Marcus stopppp give it backkk!I have to go!"

"Give me a kiss first that's all you have to do and you can go freely"

I was in my room getting ready for school since I had to go to real classes other than my online classes today and Marcus was being real childish and he took my phone.

"Come on I'm going to be latee!Give me my phone!"

"Already told you what you have to do to get it back"He shrugged.

I huffed loudly and walked over to him abd kissed him slow and passionately.

"Now give me my shit"I said with my hand out.

He gave me my phone and smirked at me.

"Ian gone say nun bout how you just came up and got my dick hard bc you wanna kiss me like that but it's cool"

"Boy bye!"I laughed out.  

He looked at me with a serious look and I stopped.

"I was being forreal Aryanna come do something about this"

"Well will you look at the time!I better be heading out,bye babyy!See you when I get homee!"I said running out the room laughing while he was groaning.

"Imma get you back!"He yelled from the room.

I start laughing so hard that I ran straight into Quinton.

"Oh I'm sorry bestfriend"I said to him.

"You good why you in such a rush?"

"I got school today"

"Thought you took online classes"

"I do but today we are doing hand's on stuff so I'm going to have to go in today"

He nodded and walked away into the kitchen.

"Alexis!You ready?" I yelled up the stairs.

"Yea coming!"She yelled back.

She came running downstairs and we bith left out.

"What time practice again?"She asked.

"We have to be there by three thirty so my class ends at one thirty what about yours?"

"My class ends at one o'clock so let's meet in the front"She answered.

I nodded. Alexis started coming to the college off from a cheerleading scholarship and we both are on the cheer team and we have practice before the game tonight and she is majoring in business finance.

"Okay meet up in the front when classes are done,deal?"I said.

"Deal"

We both hopped out of the car and walked our separate ways to class.