Chpt.16

Zoey:😘

Today was the day of my baby shower, at first I didn't want one but the girls finally convinced me to have one so today was the day

Right now I was sitting down waiting for Quincy to get down getting ready.

"Baby you ready?"

I nodded my head and he helped me up and we walked downstairs. He grabbed the car keys and we both left out the house and to the building the girls was having the shower at.

We pulled up and there were a bunch of cars here,We got out of the car and headed inside.

When we got in there everybody start clapping and cheering.

"Zoeyy okay girl come follow me."Amyiah said grabbing my hand.

She walked me through the crowd and in the front. It was this thrown like chair sitting there. I sat down and start looking around, The girls did such a good job with everything.

The baby shower was a success we played so many games and got a lot of stuff

The baby shower was a success we played so many games and got a lot of stuff. It was time for everybody to go so me and Quincy start walking to the car when I just start peeing a lot but then it dawned on me that my water broke.

"Wait Quincy"I said holding my stomach because I felt a sharp pain.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"My water broke."

He quickly picked me up bridal style and laid me down in the back seat.

"Zaniyah come here!"He yelled outside.

Zaniyah ran over to Quincy and he told her to get in the back with me.

He started the car and rushed to the hospital.

At the hospital.

"Quincy it hurtsss make it stopp."I whined out.

"I know baby I know just push through, You need anything?"

I shook my head and he nodded. Everybody was in the waiting room and me and Quincy was waiting on the doctors to come back. When he finally did I felt so relieved.