Chpt.41

Zoey:😘

Today is the day of Quincy's funeral,I really wasn't feeling it and I also am not accepting the fact that he's dead

Today is the day of Quincy's funeral,I really wasn't feeling it and I also am not accepting the fact that he's dead. The only thing that's stopping me from ending it all is Melody. I've been so broken since his death,everybody thinks I'm being strong but really I've been lost. I ran out of tears I try to cry,but it's like I just can't anymore. This is so hard for me.

I was currently laying down in one of his shirts and some of his joggers. I looked at the time on my phone,and huffed. I groaned and rolled out of bed I walked into the bathroom and cut the shower on. I stayed in the shower for a while,Then I got out and did my hygiene things,I walked out and put on some underwear and I walked into the closet and put on a black dress,I put my heels on and my accessories. I walked back into the bathroom and did my makeup and I put my wig on.

After I was done with everything I grabbed everything I needed then I left out of the room and went downstairs where everybody was. When I got down there everybody was in the living room talking.

"Hey Zo"Ivory said. I gave her a small smile and I walked over to where Melody was,I grabbed her from Mr.Domonic.

"Hey mommies baby"I said kissing her cheek.

"Daddy!"She yelled out. My eyes start getting watery and I fought the tears back.

"Yes baby good job daddy"I said smiling at her.

"How you feeling?"Mrs.Jahlia asked hugging me.

"I'm trying to be strong,but it's hard"I told her. "Me too baby....This is the hardest thing I ever had to go through"She told me. I nodded and hugged her again.

"Limo out here,Y'all ready?"Ant asked walking into the house. We grabbed everything we needed and left out of the house.

The ride to the church was silent nobody said anything they all just either looked out of the window,or had their head down. When we pulled up to the church everybody got out and went inside.

When I walked through those doors and I saw his casket I just broke down in tears. Ant and Kj had the casket closed,because they just couldn't go through with it being open and I understood that very well.

The funeral started and the preacher start preaching and the choir sung his favorite church song.

"Now we will hear a few words from his fiancé Ms.Zoey Brown"The preacher said. I passed Melody to Mrs.Jahlia and I wiped my eyes and I got up on the stand.

"Wow okay never thought I would be up here saying this"I said into the microphone with tears running down my face.

"It's okay baby take your time!"Jordan yelled out.

"Well where do I start?Quincy was my rock my soulmate,but he was so much more he was a wonderful son,brother,and father. We all know it wasn't his time to go,but God had other plans for him and I just want to say is whoever did this to my husband will pay"I said with tears running down my face. "I've been so hurt and the most ways,actually all of has been just so hurt so broken,I'm most upset that they took him away from us before he saw his babygirl grow up and he a wonderful young woman that I know she will be. We were supposed to build a future together with more kid's we were supposed to get married have a good long life,but now that's over and it just hurts me so much,because I have to bury the love of my life,I never thought this day would come. I am grateful for the memories we shared,I'm grateful and blessed for all of the things Quincy has done for everybody in this room he was such a happy person never down always made things right with people,One thing about him was he had no enemies everybody loved the vibe he gave off it was like if everybody was unhappy he would be the light to brighten it up.He would always play with Melody,and make her laugh and boy I tell you that boy spoiled that little girl so much,He was such a wonderful father and fiancé anything I wanted or needed Quincy jumped through obstacles to get us anything we wanted and needed. I appreciate everybody that came today to pay their respects,and his legacy will forever live on."I said into the microphone. Everybody start clapping and cheering and I wiped my face because tears was done pouring out.