Chpt.33

Quinton:🤪

While the girl's was out shopping around,Me and the boy's decided to stay back

While the girl's was out shopping around,Me and the boy's decided to stay back. We was all in the living room thinking of ways to get the girl's back since they wanted to play that prank on us we gone hit them harder.

"Y'all think,What's the one thing the girl's love so much"Marion said.

We all sat silently thinking about then a light bulb went off.

"THEIR HAIR!"We all said in unsion.

"They be taking forever in the bathroom trying to get they hair right,We gotta get them that way"I said.

"How about this..."Marcus said and we all listened to the plan.

When the girls pulled up in the driveway we all got in position.

"Better hope this goes right or they gone turn into Carrie in this bitch"Zay said.

"Hell nah this nigga here"I said laughing at him.

The girls walked in the door and on que Me and Tre pulled the ropes and two buckets full of tomato sauce fell on their heads,They all start screaming and Zay and Antonio came from the corner and threw the feathers at them and then Marion and Kj threw the bags of sugar on them and then Marcus,and Quincy, Kelton, Treasure, and Tony threw buckets of Jell-O on top of all of their heads.

"OH MY FUCKING GODDDD!"They all yelled while wiping everything off of their faces.

"GOT YALL DUMBASSES!"Zay yelled out.

"Y'all some hoes for that On God!"Jaylen said.

"And y'all got that shit in my fucking hair yo"Amyiah said.

"Word to my motha y'all mad childish"Dessy said wiping some off of her arm.

Me and all the guys was just laughing at all of them.

"Man move I gotta take a shower damn"Ashlyn said pushing me to the side and away from the stairs.

They all followed behind her and me and the guys was still laughing.

"They can't be mad"Marcus said laughing.

"Right we got them back fair and square"Treasure shrugged.

About three hours later all the girls finally came downstairs looking all clean but they faces still held attitudes.

"Why y'all mad? Y'all pranked us so we got y'all back"Zay said.

"Whateva nigga"Cassidy said pushing his head.

"Y'all see very salty right now"I said chuckling.

They all flipped me off and sat down in the room.

"Well it's the second night,So what's the move?"Kj asked.

"We could go ride the four wheelers out there"Alexis shrugged.