Chpt.31

Marcus:🤤

"Can I at least get a shower and get me a outfit out?"I said through the door to Amyiah

She been having a nigga sleep in the downstairs guest room because she locks the bedroom door. I already apologized and owned up to my mistakes but now she just being stubborn but I know how to change her mind.

She slung the door opened and looked up at me.

"Hurry up"

I smirked and nodded.

"You know it would be better if you joined me"I winked at her.

"Boy hurry the hell up"She said rolling her eyes and laying down in the bed.

I chuckled and walked into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I took a thirty minute shower and did the rest of my hygiene,and walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I looked up and saw Myiah looking at me.

I smirked at her and chuckled to myself.

"Take a picture babygirl it lasts better"

She rolled her eyes and continued to type on her computer. I walked over to the bed and reached down and whispered in her ear.

"You know you want this so come get it princess it's all yours"

She looked up at me and I pressed my lips against her's and she kissed me back,I slipped my tongue inside of her mouth and she let out soft moans as I moved to her neck and found her spot. I slipped her shirt and short's off and she was just in her panties and bra. I pulled her panties to the side and I start leaving hickeys all down her body until I reached her spot,I pressed my thumb on her clit and I start teasing her.After I was done teasing her I slipped one finger inside of her and I start sucking on her clit because I know that's going to drive her wild. Her back arched a little off of the bed and he walls start closing on my fingers so I knew she was about to cum.

"Hold it ma"I said.

I pulled my fingers out and I pressed myself on clit,and then slowly inserted myself inside of her letting her feel every inch of me.

"Uhuhuh Marcusss!"

I start speeding up my pace and I start pushing her legs up higher in the air so she could feel me more,soon her legs was all the way to the headboard and I was balls deep inside of her.

"Shitttt babyy don't stopp!"She moaned out.

I start going faster and her walls tightened around me and I let out a groan as her juices start flowing all on my dick.

"Flip that ass over"I said smacking her thigh.

She flipped over and arched her back. I inserted myself back into her and I gripped her waist and start pounding her so she could feel me all in her guts.