Chpt.20

AN//So this is the day of the war it's been two weeks and y'all might hate me for this chapter. 😭

Tony:🤪

Tonight is the night that we take them fuck niggas out

Tonight is the night that we take them fuck niggas out. Right now we all had Lucas house getting strapped up and head count. After two weeks we finally found them niggas in Savannah Georgia,They been planning and they ready just like we are.

"Alright everybody here y'all ready?"Lucas asked us.

We all nodded.

"Everybody got they vest on?"

Everybody nodded.

"Alright cool,Me and Noah gone take the boys and Amar and Lamar gone take the crew.Russians already there in hiding"Lucas told us.

We all walked out of the house and loaded up in the vans and vehicles. We drove for about three hours until we made it to the destination.

We all got out and into the parking lot.

"Everybody bow your heads"Lucas told us.

We all bowed our heads and he start praying.

"Dear heavenly father I know what he doing is wrong and is sinning but Lord if you could just please look over our families and us on this night may you be with us through every step of the way. In Jesus name We pray Amen"

"Amen"Everybody said in unsion.

"Alright so here is the plan I need half of you to go to the back and half to the side and half to the front,Me and Tre gone bust the door open when we do that all of y'all need to be running I'm going to give the Russians the signal and they gone sniper the niggas at the door and that'll give us enougb chance to knock the door down,Everybody got it?"

We all nodded. Lucas nodded and we walked from the parking lot and too this abandoned part of town where it looked like nothing was anywhere for miles and miles.

Lucas nodded his head towards a tree and instantly two bullets was put through both of the niggas that was guarding the door. Lucas and Tre busted the door open and we all just start firing shots hitting any and everybody.

"TONY AND KJ UPSTAIRS!"Lucas yelled over all the gun shots.

We both ran upstairs and there were niggas already strapped up. Kj got shot in the chest and fell to the ground,I shot the two niggas in the head and bent down to Kj.

"Yo you okay?"

"Yea just go I can hold it"

I ripped his shirt open and noticed he didn't have his vest on.

"Kj where yo vest dude?"

"Never had it on."

"Come on bruh he hit you straight in the chest we gotta get you out of here."