Chpt.10

A/N I'm just gone time jump to the girls birthday.

2 weeks later.
Ashlyn:😌

It was the day before me and my bitches birthday and I was so happy

It was the day before me and my bitches birthday and I was so happy. We was all at the boys house because our parents didn't want us home because they had all of our birthday stuff at each of their houses so they didn't want us to see. It was 11:30 and me and the girls were all turning the fuck up.

"We about to be legal!"Alexis yelled.

Yess!"we all yelled in unsion while twerking.

I set my timer for when it hits 12:00. We was in the living room chilling with the boys. About ten minutes later my timer went off and the song "Birthday Bitch" Start playing from the speakers me and the girls got up and start twerking on our niggas while they threw money on us.

"Yesss fuck it up bitch!"Jaylen yelled while hyping me up.

I start going crazy on Quinton.He grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder and start walking upstairs with me. I knew I was about to get that bomb birthday sex.

Explicit content.🔞

Cassidy:🥰

After Ashlyn and Quinton went upstairs me and Zay followed them when we got into the room

After Ashlyn and Quinton went upstairs me and Zay followed them when we got into the room. I went and changed into a lace panty and bra set,I went and kissed Zay and pushed him on the bed I then decided to try something so I handcuffed his hands to the bed and cut on "Dance for you"by Beyonce.

I start giving him a lap dance and I was doing extremely good. I then pulled his shorts off and start stroking his member it got harder and harder in my hands and he groaned a little bit.

I put the tip in my mouth and start licking it and then I put the whole thing in my mouth and he start cussing and groaning.

"Shit Cas"He cussed under his breath.

I looked up at him and smiled soon after he nutted in my mouth and I kept going then soon swallowed it all up. I slipped my panties off and slid on his dick. I start going slow then I turned around and start throwing my ass back on his I was moaning and he was cussing under his breath.