Chpt.21

Ivory:😌

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!"I cried out while busting into the hospital

All the boys head shot up immediately and they all looked sad.

"DON'T JUST FUCKING SIT THERE AND STARE AT ME WHERE IS HE!?"I yelled at them with tears coming down my eyes.

"He didn't make it-"Quincy started to say.

I put my hand up and stopped him from talking. It felt like my whole world start crashing down,everything was in slow motion. I just dropped to my knees and start screaming and balling my eyes out.

"NO NO NOOO NOT MY FUCKING HUSBAND HE IS ALL I GOT I NEED HIM NOO PLEASE GOD NO!"I cried out while balling up on the ground.

"Ivory he didn't make it through his surgery they thought he was done but they found a light pulse he still has a chance of making it you have to calm yourself down"Quincy said getting on the ground with me.

"NO QUINCY YOU DONT GET IT,HE HAS TO MAKE IT I CANT LOSE HIM ME AND PRINCETON NEED HIM HE PROMISED ME THAT HE WOULDNT LEAVE US!"I cried out while clutching onto his shirt.

He just pulled me into him while I cried out. While I was crying flashbacks of me and Kj start going through my head.

Flashback starts**
At the park:
Kj was playing basketball and Ivory was there with Jaylen. Kj's game of basketball stopped and he walked over to where the girls were.

"Hey li mama what's your name?"He asked Ivory.

"Ivory,Yours?"

"Kj"He smirked at her.

She blushed a little bit before talking again.

"Well nice to meet you Mr.Kj"

"Nice to meet you too Ms.Ivory,Can I get your number beautiful?"

She nodded and gave him her number.

"Imma make sure I use this"

She giggled a little bit and nodded.

"So I don't get no hug bye?"He asked her.

"Boy shit no you sweaty and shit"

"True well bye Ms.Ivory I'll see you around lil mama"He smiled at her.

She smiled back and waved goodbye.

That night Ivory and Kj stayed on the phone all night.

"Alright goodnight Kj I got school tomorrow"

"Alright love imma let you go but tomorrow I'm picking you up from school I want to take you out"