Chpt.24

Jordan:😍

I was sitting down on my phone while Lucas was on the floor playing with Hayden and this random number text me,I opened the message and it was pictures of Amyiah,Zaniyah,Melody,and Zoey all in their rooms sleep in California

I threw my phone down and tears start coming down my eyes. Lucas stopped playing with Hayden and came up on the couch with me.

"Baby what's wrong?"

I pointed at the phone and he got it and saw the images he start clenching and unclenching his jaw he got up and left out of the room.

A few minutes later I hear him yelling and throwing stuff around. I get up and run to his office.

"LUCAS!"

He turned around and he was bloodshot red and his office was a mess there were holes in the wall and glass broken everywhere.

"You need to calm down Lucas"

"I CANT JORDAN THEN HAVE BEEN IN MY BABYGIRL HOUSE WITH OTHER GIRLS AND A FUCKING BABY IN THERE!HE KNOWS WHERE THEY LAY THEIR HEAD AT NIGHT!"

"I get that Lucas but you need to calm down you destroying stuff doesn't solve anything it's letting him win"

He nodded and sat down. He pulled his phone out and dialed up somebody number.

"So fucking God help me you better pray because I'm fucking coming and I'm going to be the one the to fucking finish you off,You know what?Actually imma have Ashlyn do it so you feel real pain you wanna play with my fucking daughter and nieces I got something for you watch your back because the old Lucas Johnson is in town and he ain't going nowhere until the fucking job is done!"He hung the phone up and dialed somebody else number.

"I need y'all to get here now"

He hung his phone up and came over to me.

"Baby I need you to call everybody and call Amyiah and the girl's and get them back in Atlanta everybody is going to have to stay with us until this is all over."

I nodded and did what he told me to do.

Amyiah:😍