Chapter 7

Word Count: 1300

Warnings: none!

Author's note: I really like this chapter, so I hope you do too! :)

"Y/N, wake up," Tyler whispered into your ear. You turned over in your sheets to face Tyler who was smiling, waiting for you to wake up.

"Goodmorning, Ty." You closed your eyes and stretched your arms to try to relieve the stiffness from a good night's rest. Tyler wrapped his arms around your body and nestled his chin into the crook of your neck.

"Today's moving day!"

"I know Ty! We've been waiting for this day for a week now," you giggled while his chin hair tickled your neck.

Ever since you found out that your family had to move, you had been packing like crazy, with the help of your family and Josh. Everything was in boxes except for the necessities.

"I don't know how we are supposed to fit everything in two moving vans," Tyler mentioned.

"We have the car too! You drive one van, Josh drives the other, and then I drive the car!"

"You're smart," Tyler kissed you quickly before getting out of bed.

"That's why you married me," you gave him a wink as he headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

The next three hours were a rush. You got up and showered, and then had to get the kids up. Josh came over, and he and Tyler moved all the boxes and furniture into the vans. You had to help the kids and get them fed before getting on the road.

"Is everyone ready?" You turned around from the driver's seat in your car to see Autumn and Westley in his carrier. Connor went with Tyler in the van, partly because Tyler needed someone to keep him awake on the long car ride, and partly because Connor had been in a grumpy mood all morning.

"I have to pee!" Autumn announced.

"We haven't even left the house yet," you sighed. You allowed her to go inside and go to the bathroom, and then you set out on the three-hour car ride to the next province over.

After many bathroom stops and food stops, you eventually made it to the gate of the Province. It would have been an easier car ride if you could listen to music, but since the ban, car rides were spent with casual conversation. That would have been fine if Autumn and Westley didn't sleep for more than half of the trip. You had to keep yourself busy by analyzing everything you saw as you drove.

You followed Tyler and Josh until you all arrived at the front of this two-story house. It had four bedrooms which meant that Westley and Autumn were going to share a room because Josh was also staying with you guys. Connor would get his own room so he could focus on his homework.

"We're here!" You pulled into the driveway and woke up Autumn and Westley.

"This house is pretty!" Autumn gawked out the window. You could see the excitement forming in her face, and you only hoped Connor could be excited too.

It took about three hours for everyone to move all the furniture and boxes inside the house. You helped Autumn set up her and Westley's room, and Connor was independent enough to set up his room. Josh and Tyler worked on unboxing the kitchen and Josh's bedroom.

"Our house is actually coming along well!" Tyler wiped his sweat from his head and draped his arm around your shoulders.

"Yeah, it is! I'm surprised how much we got done."

"It's because I'm here!" Josh teased.

"Sure it is, bud." Tyler gave Josh a little shove, starting a full-on play fight.

"Is this what I am going to have to deal with now that you are living here, Josh?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Yep. Better get used to it." Josh said, who was busy pinning Tyler to the ground.

"I give up!" Tyler squeaked.

"We should probably get going." Josh looked at his watch.

"Where are you guys going?" you asked with a confused look.

"Oh, we are going to go meet the Banditos of this province!" Tyler exclaimed.

"There are banditos here?"

"Yeah, I guess the news of banditos have spread, and they all formed their own little Trenches everywhere. Ty and I are going to go see what this Trench looks like and do our first performance for them!" Josh clapped his hands together with excitement.

"That's so awesome!" you give each Josh and Tyler a hug before they headed out.

————-

Tyler and Josh finally found the entrance to this new trench, except instead of a rock for the opening, it was a wooden door.

"This is it," Tyler places his hands on his lips, looking around.

"They told us to knock," Josh reminded him. Josh knocked four times before they heard a small, raspy voice on the other side.

"Password?" The voice said.

"Sahlo Folina." Tyler was told the password that the Bandito's had made for safety, and it was his first time using it. They heard the door unlock and it opened up.

"Oh my gosh it is you!" said a boy who looked about fifteen or sixteen. He was wearing a yellow beanie and his outfit was covered with yellow tape as well.

"Hey I'm Tyler, and this is Josh!"

"We know!! We all know who you are obviously, you're the creator that got revoked his job. You're the one and only Tyler Joseph!" The boy gave Tyler a huge hug.

The boy led them down the path, which was even darker and narrower than the old Trench. They had to climb down this wall and drop into the bottom of the cave.

"Oh my gosh." Tyler was mesmerized by what he saw. The walls were covered with yellow gerbera daisies. There were about 200 people in this trench, all wearing yellow. They were shouting your name and Josh's name. They even had a drum set up already.

"This is amazing." Josh looked at Tyler, who had tears streaming down his face.

"Excuse me?" This girl, who looked about seventeen, tapped on Tyler's shoulder. "I just wanted to tell you that you've saved my life. You've saved all of us."

"That's all I've ever wanted to do." Tyler started to break down, falling to one knee, covering his face with one hand. Josh kneeled next to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Let's go create some music," Josh whispered into his ear. Josh walked over to this new drum set and pressed his foot on the bass drum. It echoed loudly through the trench and made Josh's eyes light up.

"I want to thank you all for being so welcoming, and this place is beautiful!" Tyler spoke to the crowd in front of him. They all looked up at him with excitement in their eyes, waiting for a song to start.

Tyler looked over at Josh and gave him a thumbs us, and Josh responded with a nod. Tyler grabbed the Ukelele that he had brought with him and strummed the strings.

"This song is called The Judge." Tyler's voice filled the room with his voice and Ukelele, and Josh's drums joined in, making the room vibrate. The bandito's voices joined in during the chorus, and the moment was consumed by the music.

The song ended and Tyler put his hand over his heart as he felt the claps and cheers of the Banditos. He looked over at Josh who had the same look of glee on his face.

Playing music was so special for Tyler and Josh, and it was so unfair that they had to keep it such a secret, but it was also amazing how many people are willing to rebel against the government and listen to their music. Tyler wished he could play music forever, and never stop.