Chapter 10

Word Count: 848

Warnings: Angst

Author's note: I hope you enjoy this chapter! If you have any questions or need clarification on any confusing parts just comment them!

"Where am I?" Tyler rubbed his head and noticed there was dried blood on it. The sight of the crusty crimson made all the memories of last night come flooding back to him. He remembered the Niners taking the bandito's lives, and the last thing he remembered was a Bishop, he didn't know who, grab his body and throw him on the ground.

He squinted as he tried to get his eyes to adjust to the blackness as he looked around at his surroundings. He was in a dark cell, with other cells around him that were empty. Two Niners were sitting in the corner, watching you.

"Hello?" Tyler waved his arms to try to get one of their attention. One eventually looked over and started to walk over, making Tyler back up in his cell.

"What do you want?" The Niner asked in a deep tone.

"Where the hell am I?" he demanded to know.

"You're in Necropolis, the Dema headquarters, now if you don't shut up I'll make you," the Niner threatened him. Tyler started to process what he said. The Dema headquarters was a big round dome in the middle Necropolis, the city of Dema, where Nico and the other eight Bishops lived with his Niners. Listeners and Creators also lived in the city too.

Tyler started to hyperventilate as he closed his eyes and the sounds of the Bandito's screams rang through his mind. All those innocent lives that were lost. He wondered how his wife was doing, and his kids, and Josh. He wondered if they even got out of there alive.

Tyler couldn't stop the tears from coming, as he sat in the cell and began to break down. The sobs came harder and harder, and he was bent over on the ground. He started to scream. Screaming out of anger, and out of frustration.

-----------

You, Josh and Autumn, ran all the way back home to Connor and Westley. You were still shaken up after what you had just witnessed.

"Josh, I can't do it," you fell into his arms right before the front door. Your eyes were red from the tears, and there was blood on your arms from Banditos that had tried to grab her for safety as she ran out of Trench.

"I'll tell Connor, just take Autumn upstairs and keep her safe," Josh handed you your daughter as he locked the door behind him, looking around to make sure no one followed you all home.

"What the hell happened?" Connor ran downstairs and saw his mom and sister covered in blood.

"Come here Connor," Josh waved him over to the couch. You grabbed Autumn's hand and pulled her upstairs with you towards Westley's room. You didn't want to be downstairs for Josh telling Connor his dad was taken.

"No!" you could hear Connor scream from downstairs, his voice cracking at the end signaling that he was crying now too.

You grabbed a wet wash cloth and started to rub off the dried blood on your arms, and Autumn's arms as well. Westley laid in his crib asleep, and you were so happy that your kids were safe and okay. You thought about Tyler and began to rub your belly for comfort.

"Momma I'm scared," Autumn cried. She hadn't stopped crying since the event, but she was also being strong for you, you could tell.

"I know baby, I know, Momma is scared too but we just have to stay together and be brave," you held on to her shoulders, looking her into her eyes.

Autumn nodded, "I want Daddy." You pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head over and over.

"I know, me too, but if we stay positive then he will be okay," you told her. You wanted to be positive for your daughter but it was getting harder and harder with every thought that he might be dead somewhere.

You headed back downstairs with Westley in your arms. Josh and Connor were sitting at the kitchen table, but Connor looked up at you the moment he heard your footsteps. His eyes were red and wet, and so were Josh's. Connor ran over to you and hugged you, and then he held Autumn. You could see his shoulders shaking from sobbing.

"You could have died," he sobbed into your shirt.

"We're okay."

"But what about dad!? We have to go save him!" Connor raised his voice, extending his hand to the door, but right at that moment, the door burst open.

"No one move!" a voice shouted. There were Niners at the door, but behind them appeared a Bishop. He was cloaked in red and had a black hood on.

"Please don't hurt my kids!" You grabbed Connor and Autumn and shoved them behind you, and you held onto Westley's sleeping body a little tighter.

"No one is going to get hurt if you come with me. My name is Keons, and Nico has sent me to bring you guys to him," he spoke in this deep voice that vibrated through your bones.