Chapter 8

Word Count: 1670

Warnings: Language and talk of sexual activities

Author's note: I had to combine chapter 8 & 9 because they both were like 700 words and I wanted the chapters to be longer! Anyways, enjoy!

You threw yourself onto Tyler, who was sitting on the couch, writing lyrics. It was one of those days where the kids were at school, and you usually both were watching Westley but today Josh decided to talk Westley out to the park.

"I can't believe we have the house to ourselves for a whole day," you mumbled as you started to play with Tyler's chin. His stubble was growing out and it tickled your fingers.

"I know," he smiled down at your face which was resting on his lap.

"I wish you didn't have to hide playing music," you told him while looking over at the lyrics he was writing.

"Me too."

"I'm a bandito?" you read off the pad of paper he was writing on.

"Yeah, it's a song dedicated to the fans! You should have seen all of them, they make me so happy." Tyler started to play with your hair.

"God my back hurts so much," you complain while rubbing your lower back. Bending over and creating clothes for hours on end was really hard on your body.

"You want me to give you a massage?" He asks and you nod.

"Here, let me take my shirt off so it's easier." You threw your shirt on the ground, smirking at Tyler the entire time.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Tyler whispered in your ear as he started to massage your back.

"You tell me everyday, Ty." You sighed at the feeling of your knots finally being rubbed out. The massage lasted a good ten minutes until you could finally bend over without straining.

"Feel better?" he asked, and you gave him a smile while nodding yes. Tyler bent down and gave you a long kiss.

"I've missed this," you said while pulling away for a second.

"Why don't we go upstairs? Josh won't be back for a while, we should take advantage of no one home," Tyler grabbed your hand.

You weren't sure what to do, because there was a limit on three kids in a family for population control, and you stopped taking birth control because it made you gain weight, and you knew exactly why Tyler wanted to take you upstairs.

"It's dangerous Ty, you know that."

"I can pull out, it'll be okay, Y/N. I love you and I just want to show you." Tyler pulled you into another kiss before you could start to argue again.

"Okay," you whispered. Tyler then picked you up so you had your legs wrapped around his hips and he kissed you all the way upstairs to the bedroom.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm scared, I don't want to put you more at a risk," you explained but Tyler grabbed your face with his hands.

"I will never let anything bad happen to you," he promised. You smiled, and pulled him into another kiss, throwing his clothes off desperately.

"Did you finish inside?" you asked, turning around to face a sweaty Tyler standing behind you.

"I...I'm sorry." Tyler was at a loss for words.

"Tyler!" You screamed and you rushed to the bathroom. Your breath got short, and the room started spinning. You lost your balance and tried to grab to the counter but you fell to the floor. Tyler came rushing to your side and grabbed you as you started to sob.