Chapter 9

It has been three months since you had found out you were pregnant, and you were already starting to show a little. Your clothes got tighter, which wasn't too big of a problem since you could just make your own maternity clothes.

You laid on the couch, and Tyler sat next to you rubbing your belly. Josh sat in the chair across from you guys, and Westley was on the floor playing with his blocks.

"It's so quiet in here today," you announced.

"Yeah, that's true," Josh agreed.

"I wish I could sing to the little baby," Tyler placed a kiss to your belly.

"Why don't you come down to Trench with us tonight, Y/N?" Josh suggested.

"Yeah!" Tyler got excited at the thought of singing to the baby.

You were unsure, "What if something bad happens?"

"Nothing will happen, it will be okay."

"Okay, I'll go!" you finally let in.

The front door burst open with Connor and Autumn fighting.

"He embarrassed me in front of my friend!" Autumn screamed. You shushed her and had her come sit on your lap.

"No, I didn't! She's a little baby," Connor slumped down on the couch, with his arms crossed.

"Don't call your sister a baby," Tyler scolded him.

"You two need to stop fighting and get along, can you guys do that?" Josh intervenes, and both of them nod. Josh shot you and Tyler a wink.

"They only listen to you because you're the cool uncle," you put air quotes around the cool.

"Hey, if it works then why does it matter?" he shrugged, making both you and Tyler laugh.

"Hey Autumn and Connor, do you guys want to go to Trench tonight and hear me sing?" Tyler asked. Autumn's face lit up with glee as she squealed yes over and over while running around the living room.

"I have too much homework," Connor sulked.

"Suit yourself, that means you can watch Westley," Tyler patted Connor's head.

You told Autumn to go get started on her homework, and that they would leave the house around 4 to head down to trench, which gave her a solid hour to get started.

"Why do I have to put yellow tape on again?" Autumn asked while she struggled to wrap the tape around her jacket. You explained to her how Bishop's can't see yellow so it ensures their safety.

"You ready?" Tyler looked at you, placing his hand on your belly. You nodded and gave him a kiss.

"Follow me!" Josh took Autumn's hand and headed out. It took about thirteen minutes to arrive at the entrance, where you watched Josh say this password, and the door slid open. It was darker and deeper than the last Trench that you had been in.

When you reached the end, you and Autumn both were mesmerized with the yellow flowers that filled the room. There wasn't much light, but the yellow lit the room up with this feeling of security.

"Momma, there are so many people," Autumn held onto your arm and looked up at you. You tucked her hair behind her ear and told her everything was going to be okay.

Tyler started playing his first song, which was titled Holding on To You. It was amazing to hear all the Banditos sing his lyrics back to him. Autumn's jaw was open the entire time during the song.

"Uncle Josh is so fast!" she exclaimed.

"This next song is dedicated to my lovely wife, and my daughter, and my future baby who are here tonight," Tyler held his hand out and everyone turned to look at you guys.

He strummed his Ukulele, and started to play a familiar song called Can't Help Falling In Love. This was the song that he sang to you on your first anniversary before he got banned. The song brought tears to your eyes. Once it finished the whole cave was filled with roaring applause.

"This next song is a little heavier, and it's called Heavy Dirty Soul!" He started to play it, and even you were amazed by Josh's drumming. You danced with Autumn, twirling her around to the music, while you held your stomach with your other hand.

Boom.

This pounding noise echoed through the cave, making everyone turn around with fear. The door slammed open as you could see two Bishop's pouring in and Niner's following behind.

"They found us!" you heard someone scream. It was a blur of yellow around you as the Banditos started to run everywhere. You grabbed Autumn's hand but she was shoved out.

"Autumn!" you run to her body that was about to get trampled. You grabbed her body and picked her up. As you look up you see a niner come headed towards you. You turned around and a black figure come slamming into you.

"Run!" Josh's voice rang out and you started to run forward, following the yellow stripe on Josh's black shirt. You covered Autumn's eyes as you saw the Niners stabbing the Banditos to make them stop running. Blood was filling the floor, turning the yellow hue of the room to a crimson.

It was hard to see through your tears but you could see Tyler being held by a Bishop.

"Tyler!" You stop dead in your tracks and fall to your knees as you watched him being dragged away.

"Y/N, you need to run!" you could feel Josh's hand pick your arm up off the floor, and grab Autumn from you. You started running again, and your hearing become muffled. You weren't sure how long you were running until you fell and landed on grass.

"Tyler," you sobbed into the ground, holding your stomach in safety.

"Momma!" You could hear Autumn's little voice quiver as she ran over to you and wrapped her body around your waist. Josh knelt down next to you and wrapped both of you up.

"We're safe, and that's all that matters," he whispered. You continued to sob as you replayed the visions of the Banditos losing their lives, and Tyler being captured by a Bishop.

"Tyler," you whispered.