Chapter 1

"Hurry up, Andi!" I screamed. Hearing the sirens outside made me nervous. I've never been caught before and don't plan to now. "I'm trying!" She shouted back at me.

Next thing I knew the police had caught us, The Toon Patrol. The Toon Patrol were a group of weasels, police weasels. There were five of them, each had very different personalities.

"Trying to steal money, eh? Come on ya mugs, put them in the car!" A pink suited weasel ordered. He was probably the leader judging by what he wore. A nice pink hat and suit with a diamond in his breast pocket.

A dark weasel with dark fur and wore a green zoot suit came up a grabbed me by my waist and put me in the back of the car. Another weasel, a blue one with four cigarettes in his mouth grabbed Andi by her arm and did the same or at least tried to. Andi had put up a fight. "One of you knock her out!" The leader yelled. I smiled because Andi was a great fighter and by the looks of it they were struggling to retain her. I looked around in there black cab, seeing if there was anything to steal. Over to my right was a big can of something, probably nothing but it didn't hurt to check.

I made my way over there but stopped when I heard psychotic laughing. I turned and saw a weasel in a Canadian straight jacket staring at me laughing. I've seen some pretty insane things but I have to admit, I was scared.

"No, bad!" He said pulling me back to the seat. I tried to get away but he was stronger than he looked.

Forced to sit there I returned back to the fight. They finally knocked Andi out with a white rag. It probably had some weird chemical on it.

The drive took pretty long to get to their headquarters which was located outside of Toontown. Whatever they had in store for Andi and I, I was ready.