Chapter 8

Andi's P.O.V.

Keyanna finally have returned back from outside. She looked as if she was in pain. "Keyanna, are you okay?" I ask her with concern. She nods not even looking up at me. "Keyanna, where's your tail?" I say with shock. Keyanna doesn't answer. "Keyanna!" I say a little louder with more concern. "She's okay." Smarty says walking around a corner. "What did you do to her?" I ask curiously and with some anger. "Oh we just had to take care of some thing that kept getting in the way." Smarty says looking away. "Did you cut off her tail?" I ask. What do you think we did?" Wheezy cut in. I start to feel anger rise in me strong and I finally blew up. "SO YOU CUT HER TAIL OFF!!!" I screamed at them. "Well it was getting in the way, she got stuck because of it." Wheezy said blowing some smoke in my face. I coughed waving the smoke out of my face. "I DONT CARE, THIS IS RIDICULES, I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS." I screamed.

"Uh you kinda did, remember? It was ether this or jail, you choose here." Smarty said staring at me. "YA BECAUSE I DID NOT REALLY HAVE A CHOICE, I AM LEAVING NOW WITH KEYANNA AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY!" I screamed grabbing Keyanna's arm and walking off with her. "Oh ya about that, you can never leave." Smarty said looking at us with an evil smile on his face. "So what will it be are you staying or going?" He asked curiously. "I'm going." I said turning back around only to find Wheezy standing in front of me with a gun. "Big mistake." Smarty said looking at us. Next thing I knew I was thrown into a cell that is in the weasels HQ. They put chains on my ankle they all turned to Keyanna. "So are you staying or going?" Asked Smarty taking steps towards Keyanna waiting for an answer.