Chapter 2

Andi's P.O.V

They had already threw Keyanna in the cab and they all started coming for me. I took a step back afraid what will happen to Keyanna and me but I know I have to stay strong and don't show fear. I stood my ground as strong as I can.

A weasel in a green suit got to me first and he attempted to make a grab for me. He reached out for my arm, I pulled away and grabbed his arm and flipped him. He went flying. Another weasel with cigarettes ran towards me. I kicked and punched him, he dodged my hits. He started fighting back, I jumped back and dodged his punches and kicks. I did back flips backwards to get more distance between him and me. I heard the weasel in a pink suit scream at the other weasels "One of you knock her out!"

The weasel in the green suit finally got back to his feet and ran to me. I kept fighting with all my might eventually the weasel with the green suit grabbed my ponytail and yanked it down. My head jerked back. The weasel with the cigarettes put a white rag to my face. I tried to fight them but every time I tried they would pull my hair harder and they had me pinned. Every thing went blurry. Last thing I remember seeing was the two weasel faces staring at me with evil grins on their face, then everything went black.