Chapter 3

Keyanna's P.O.V

We finally made it to their HQ. Which made me relived the zoot suited weasel kept staring at me and it was making me uncomfortable. I pulled my hat down over my face and straightened my dress so I wouldn't have to look at him.

"All right ya mugs, fall out!" The leader yelled. The blue one grabbed me, while the others got Andi.

Their HQ was pretty nice. The room they took us to was probably their lounge, were they hang out when there off duty. The blue weasel shoved me towards a chair and handcuffed me to it. They did the same with Andi.

"Is that how you treat a lady?" I asked him. He sneered at me and blew smoke in my face. I went into a coughing fit.

Beside me Andi finally woke up. "Mmh, wha-" she looked around and sneered when she saw the weasels. She tried getting her hand out the handcuffs but it didn't work so well. "What do you want with us? This doesn't look like a jail cell to me!" Andi asked them. "Well we were going to put you in jail, but then we thought you two could be a good edition to our team." The pink outfitted weasel replied. "To hell were gonna join your little team." I yelled back. "Now let us go." I said taking my gun from under my dress and pointing it at them.

"Ugh, stinkin' dame! Someone retrieve their weapons."

The zoot suited one and a different one I never paid much attention to, he was wearing a pinwheel hat with a stripe shirt with his tongue hanging out coming towards us. The psychotic one started laughing as they took my gun and my switchblade hidden under my dress and took Andi's weapons as well. "Now that, that's taken care of, you two will either join us or you can go to jail. Take your pick."

"Fine." I muttered. "Great, now I'm Smarty, nice to meet ya." He said adjusting his pink jacket. "That's Wheezy he said pointing to the blue weasel. Which replied in blowing more smoke in my face. "And I'm Greasy." He had a strong Mexican accent. Greasy fit him pretty well considering how much of a pervert he acted. "I'm Pyscho!" The straight jacket one said giggling. "And let me guess, I said rolling my eyes, your Stupid?" "Duh yeah! Dat's me!" He said shaking his head.

What have I got myself into.