Chapter 11

Keyanna's P.O.V

I was going to get Andi out, but it's to late now. I'll try again tomorrow.

I walked into the lounge to see Greasy looking at some strange magazines and Wheezy playing poker with Pyscho and Stupid.

I plopped down on the couch next to Greasy, which was a risky thing to do. I reached for one of the magazines on the table. I didn't know what it was but I was bored. I tried to pick it up, but Smarty's hand was preventing me from doing so. "You don't want to read those." He said.

"Why?" I asked looking down at it. "Oh." I quickly took my hand away, it was a lewd magazine collection.

"All right ya mugs. I've got a call about someone breaking into a gun shop. Wheezy, Keyanna go check it out. Greasy, Stupid and I will ride around looking just in case. Pyscho you stay here and watch Andi, you can do that can't you?" Smarty informed us.

"Yes, yes! Pyscho do!" He said giggling.

Once again I was trying to catch up to Wheezy walking down the street. "Hey Wheezy?" I asked.

"Hm?" "Why do you smoke?"

We were both silent for a minute or two. "I don't know." He muttered shoving his hands in his pockets. I stared at him, he was really lanky. He probably didn't eat much, because he didn't feel hungry with all those cigarettes in his mouth.

"Well maybe you should cut back. I'll help you." I smiled.

Then there was a sound of glass breaking.