Chapter 4

Andi's P.O.V

I was surprised what I saw before me. I became alert when I noticed the one called "Smarty" was walking towards me. "Well are ya gonna join the team?" He said staring at me curiously. I wasn't so sure what to say, I did not want to go to jail but I wasn't so sure if I wanted to be near these guys. I didn't really have much of a choice. It was ether join the team or be thrown in jail.

After a couple of moments of careful thinking I looked up at Smarty and nodded. "Great, soooo what's your name?" Greasy said getting a little too close to me staring. "Uuhhh..... Andi." I said unsure trying to back away from him. Smarty rolled his eyes and pushed Greasy out the way. He untied Keyanna and when he got to me he hesitated a little. Then he untied me. Once I was free I stood up automatically and started backing away a little staring at Smarty. "Now I don't want you to turn on us, if you do you won't get any second chances, we could use your strength and fighting skills on our team." Smarty said looking at me. "Do I make my self clear?" He said with curiosity. I nodded, "Good." Smarty said walking off. I looked at Keyanna and she looked at me and we all looked back at the weasels.