Chapter 5

Keyanna's P.O.V

I stood beside Andi and watched Smarty as he walked over to a desk and picked something up. He came back and shoved something in my face. I backed up to get a better view. "See this guy he asked, this guy has been on the run for months maybe you can help us find him?" I looked at the picture, it had a mouse on it. At the top of the paper read, "Mortimer Mouse."

"Yeah shouldn't be so hard." I shrugged. "Good, because you were going to look for him either way. You'll go with Wheezy and check out his house. Andi and Greasy will check out the places he's been seen recently, and Stupid, Pyscho and I will drive around town, ok?" Smarty ordered.

"Okay." I replied taking my gun and switchblade from the table.

I hurried to catch up with Wheezy he was a fast walker. While following him I took a notice to my surroundings. I've never been out of Toontown and so the real world looked so strange to me. I looked in awe until I bumped into Wheezy. I looked at the building we stopped in front of it read, "Edward's Guns."

"This doesn't look like a house to me." I said. "I need to make a quick stop first. Stay out here." He replied and walked into the store. It was weird I never heard him talk before, all he did was to try to make a choke on his smoke.

A minute or to later he came out with a violin case. "Let's go." He said.

We finally made it to Mortimer's house no one was home so Wheezy just picked the lock. "Come on." He said walking into the house.

Mortimer had a pretty nice house, but he probably stole 95 percent of the items in it.

Wheezy and I looked through somethings to see if it would give us any hints to see where Mortimer might be.

Then we heard the noise of a car outside. "Come on, time to go." Wheezy said. Wheezy hurried out the room and I followed shutting the door. I took at a step forward and realizing I wasn't going anywhere. "Wheezy, I whispered panicked. My tail is stuck!"