Chapter 7

Keyanna's P.O.V

Wheezy came over muttering some curse words. He grabbed my hands and tried to pull me out, when that didn't work he pulled me by my waist towards him. That didn't work either and I was starting to panic, and so was Wheezy biting on his cigarette in frustration.

We heard the car door slam. So he tried pulling on my tail. "Ow." I groaned. "Ugh!" Wheezy sat down to think. "Don't sit down! Get me out!" I said. "I'm trying!" He glared back.

We heard a click at the door. Wheezy crouched down behind the couch. I did the same the best I could. A fat dog looking man walked in. He sorta looked like a pit bull, but he was not Mortimer that's for sure. "That's not even Mortimer!" I whispered to Wheezy. "Shut up!" Wheezy whispered back as the dog went into the kitchen. Wheezy opened the desk drawer and dug through it. "Yes!" he said with glee. "What?" I asked. Wheezy had found a screw driver. He put it in the doorknob and started taking off the screws.

Soon the handle fell off, but Wheezy caught it so it wouldn't make any noise. After the door opened easily and I was able to get my tail out. "Let's go."

Apparently Andi and Greasy had caught Mortimer, they told us once we got back to the HQ.

"Hey, Smarty said walking up to me. "Yes?" I asked. "What's your name again, I don't think you've told us." "Keyanna." I replied. "Right, I knew dat. Come with me." He jesterred for me to follow. "So Wheezy told me you had a problem with your tail today, huh?" Smarty said adjusting his jacket. "Yeah." I said sorta embarrassed. "We need to fix dat." "What are you going to do?" I asked scared. "We're just going to make it easier so your tail won't enter fear with missions again. It won't hurt." He insured. "Wait, what won't hurt?!" I asked. "Boys hold her down."

Wheezy and Pyscho held me steady. Then there was this burning feeling on my tail. "This is called Dip. It can kill toons, but we'll make sure it will only touch ya tail." Smarty said. It really hurt, they were burning my tail off. But I tried to keep it in. Smarty lied.