Chapter 10

Andy's P.O.V.

I was surprised that my best friend that I knew ever since I was little turned on me, I tried to stand up for and she still wants to be on their side. I couldn't believe she would do this to me, I felt anger in me, my anger started showing anger in my face. They all left my eye sight I watched as they left.

A couple hours have passed and it was night. I sat there quietly in the cell on a bench with my head down and eyes closed, thinking what I should do next. I heard foot steps,I pulled my head up slowly only to find Keyanna standing in front of me. I stood up and frowned. "What are you doing here, aren't you busy throwing other toons in here to rot like me?" I say with a lot of anger.

"No, I'm going to get you out." Keyanna said trying to pick the lock. I just looked at her with curiosity. "What? Then why did you tell them you wanted to stay with them?" I ask staring. "It was a trick so they can trust me so I can get you out." She said not looking at me, focusing in the lock. "What do you plan to do when I'm out? Just wonder out side just to be caught again by the weasels?" I ask. "No were both getting out, we are leaving together." She said looking at me with a smile. I smiled back and she continued.

"Well I don't think your going to get it opened that way, you need to get the keys from Smarty." I say to her thorough the bars. She looked at me her eyes widens. "Uh okay ya just give me a sec." She said walking out the room as I watched.