Chapter 6

Andi's P.O.V

I was upset that I was stuck with Greasy .

"Sooo where are we looking?" I asked looking around and back at Greasy who was just staring at me.

"What? Oh ya. Uh over here." He said pointing to another direction.We walked and walked and didnt seem to find him anywhere. As we were walking down a side walk Greasy started getting closer and closer to me each passing second.

I felt something touch my hand and I looked down only to find Greasy trying to hold my hand and pretending not to noticed. I pulled away from him and went a little to my right to get away from him. He started trying too get closer to me again. I noticed and automatically felt uncomfortable. I started to blush a little and I started getting a little bit more away from him. We kept walking and walking it began to feel like hours have passed and I saw him.

"LOOK THERE HE IS!" I shouted at Greasy.

"Haha what?" He said staring at me not even paying any attention to where I was pointing. I got a little frustrated with him. I slapped him across his face and he hit the ground.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME HE'S OVER THERE GET HIM!" I shouted at him angrily. He snapped out of it and noticed where I was pointing too.

"Oh oh right." He said running to Mortimer Mouse. I rolled my eyes and started running. Mortimer Mouse saw us and starting running. I was starting to run faster than Greasy and I was started to catch up to Mortimer. I then noticed the other weasels in the car coming around the corner.

"SMARTY!" I screamed to get his attention. He saw me and started driving towards Mortimer. We finally got Mortimer into an alley and Smarty blocked the way he was about to come out. He was trapped.

I threw some ropes on him and tied him up tight and threw him in the car.

"Well we should really go and let Keyanna and Wheezy know we got him.

"Smarty nodded. "Okay get in." He said looking in front. I jumped in first then Greasy jumped in. I buckled up and looked out the window watching the buildings go by. I felt something touch my hand then on my hand and shoulder in my left side. I looked over only to find Greasy trying to cuddle with me.

I pushed him away gently. Then he tried to do it again. I pushed him away again. Then I felt something on my hand and it was Greasy again and he was starting to really make me mad. I punched him and it knocked him out cold. "What was that?" Smarty asked.

"Nothing." I said in a quick reply.