Beauty And The Beast Part 7

"Look who's sleeping in the bed tonight," Jeongguk laugh filled the dark room and you heaved a sigh in reply, shifting to get out until his hand grabbed your wrist, softly asking the question, "stay?"

That surprise vulnerability, again.

It was if someone had set a spark in you, pulling Jeongguk's hand to your mouth where you placed a kiss to his palm, "if I stay, do I get a reward?" Although there were no lights on in the room, the moon shone through the blinds allowing you to see the smirk that spread across Jeongguk's face as his voice lowered and he pushed you onto your back, pushing your hand above your head.

"Little lamb," he dipped his head into the curve of your neck, breathing in before pulling away again, "do you know how tempting you're being right now?" His voice sent chills down your back and your thighs rubbed together with need at the husky tone it had taken on.

Jeongguk was offering you a choice, he was warning you of what was to come and you blinked, stupidly overwhelmed as you felt his breath against your lips and squeezing your eyes shut, you lifted your head up to kiss him.

He pulled away to suck on your bottom lip, nipping at it slightly before pulling away, "princess, you don't have to do this." Jeongguk's lips began to work at your neck, teeth grazing your jawline as he felt your body respond beneath him.

"I want it," you whispered, your hand moving up his back, feeling the muscles move underneath your hands before your wove your fingers in his hair and tugged so he was no longer biting hickies into your neck and gasped against his lips, "I want you."

"Say that again," Jeongguk brought his knee between your legs, using it to keep your thighs apart and you knew he would be smirking when with a small gasp you ground into the hard muscle of his leg. "Come on princess, who do you want?"

"You," you moaned as one of his hand came up to cup your breast over the thin fabric of your night dress, squeezing at the flesh before he pressed another kiss to your jaw, hot breath fanning across your neck and causing pleasure to wash over your body.

Jeongguk moved his knee up, allowing you easier access to grind into it and he pulled his lips away from your neck with a small laugh, "such a dirty little lamb," your hands reached up, blindly trying to find his face in the dark, which you did and used your hold on his neck to pull his head down. But he laughed and instead of kissing you the way you wanted, he licked a strip of your cheek, "you're quite needy tonight aren't you?"

"Are you always like this?" His hands began to trace down your body, his mouth attaching to your nipple through the thin fabric of the dress and nipping at the raised flesh, "who knew you would be so sensitive."

Something about his words were hypnotic, causing you to let go of any semblance of control and allowing your moans to speak for you, falling from your mouth with each brush of his hand or well-placed kiss and nip on your stomach. He continued working down until he reached the bottom of your dress, tugging on it slightly as if to draw your attention back to him, "princess?"

"Jeongguk," you replied mockingly until he pushed up your skirt and dragged a finger up and down your inner thigh, dangerously near the area that if he touched, would cause you to lose any chance of a rational thought.

You weren't wearing any panties, and it seemed Jeongguk knew this as he pressed a kiss to your thigh, positioning himself between your thighs being kept open by his strong grip. Gasping you squirmed as he ran a finger through your folds, he was teasing you and the low tone of his voice confirmed this, "don't be so formal." You huffed in response until his fingers found purchase on that small button of nerves and gave it a tight squeeze, causing your legs to tense as your back arched in a mixture of pure pain and pleasure, "you won't call me Jeongguk again, here me princess?"