Princess And The Frog Part 3

The maid paced back and forth in your room, sending glares to Namjoon who was sitting against the wall and glancing at the wooden changing screen where you were currently grunting and groaning behind.

"Do I have to wear a dress?" You moaned, both arms appearing above the screen, waving frantically to signal you needed help and Namjoon snorted, before covering his mouth and looking away when your maid frowned at him. Having not seen this interaction you continued to complain, "I have a nice pair of trousers I could wear."

The maid huffed and pulled up her sleeves before marching behind the screen and sighing when she saw you laying on the floor wearing your corset and petticoat, the forest green dress laid crumpled on the floor.

"Namjoon you deal with her! She's not even wearing her dress yet," the maid walked out from behind the screen and winked at Namjoon, she was merely following instructions to get the two of you together. "Be quick!" She called before slamming the door shut and leaving Namjoon and a barely dressed you together.

It was silent before you kicked your feet into the carpet which caused Namjoon to laugh from where he was sitting, with a grumble you sat up and called to him, "Joon come here and help me get dressed."

There was a heavy sigh before you heard him walk to the screen, his silhouette outlined and he pressed a hand into the paper and without thinking you leant forward and pressed yours to his. Namjoon pulled his hand away before clearing his throat awkwardly, "as a man should I really be seeing you like this?"

With a laugh you stood up and walked out from behind the screen, standing in front of Namjoon with a hand on your hip and watching with interest as he blushed and stared at the ceiling, "go put some clothes on."

You gestured to the cream corset and layered, itchy petticoat, "what are these then?"

"Undergarments," he replied, giving a glance to your breasts that had been pushed up by the corset before you caught his eye and he returned to staring at the wall behind you. It was the first time Namjoon hadn't jumped to help you when you asked him to and you pouted, before grabbing his shoulders and pushing him behind the screen.

Namjoon sighed and pulled away from your grip before grabbing the dress and pushing it towards you, "get in the dress quickly before I kiss you." But his threat only encouraged your teasing as you threw the dress on the floor, going onto the tips of your toes to kiss and lick the seam of his lips.

He growled and reached out to pick you up, but not before you could jump backwards out of his reach, laughing and sticking out your tongue. But Namjoon didn't find it funny as his expression darkened, "you better put that dress on, now."

With a playful laugh, you sprinted away and threw yourself onto the settee, "if you let me wear trousers I'll get ready." Namjoon walked towards you, admiring the curve of your thigh as you swung your legs off the side of the sofa before he scooped you up in his arms, hauling you over his shoulder and walking back to where the dress had been flung.

"Stop being such a brat," he placed you on the floor, your back pressed against the wall and you found yourself caged in by his arms, watching as Namjoon dipped his head down to press a rough kiss against your lips. Without thinking about the implications, you kissed him back, your fingers dug into his back as you tried to pull him closer to you.

Namjoon's body was one of the few things that made you feel safe, his hard muscles against your fingers shifted and tensed as you continued to lick into his mouth, small pants leaving your mouth whenever you pulled away from him. How were you meant to stay away from him when he made you feel like this?

There was a sharp knock on the door and Namjoon grabbed you and shoved you behind the screen, where you landed on your back watching as he knelt in front of you, slowly covering your body with his own. The knocks persisted as Namjoon's arms rested either side of your neck as he buried his head into your neck, biting at the tender skin to hear your delicate whimpers.

"Princess!" It was Taehyung and from the clarity of his voice, it sounded like he was standing in your room," You're meant to be helping the introduce the guests to the couple with me." Your eyes widened as Namjoon placed a hand over your breast, raising an eyebrow as if to challenge you to reply as he continued his ministrations.

You could hear Taehyung's footsteps approaching the screen, biting your lip as you tried to hold back the moans from Namjoon's actions but a small gasp slipped out of your mouth and Taehyung instantly recognised the sound to be from you, venturing, "Y/N? Everything okay?"

Namjoon looked up to raise an eyebrow at you as if daring you to answer, which you did, "I just tied the corset bit too tight," Namjoon bit at your breast through the thin fabric of your top causing another yelp to leave your mouth, "sorry Tae, give me a few minutes and I'll be out."

Taehyung hummed before beginning to walk towards the door, "I'll be back in a few minutes and get you into that dress if you're not done in time." He laughed at the absurd idea of seeing you in a form of being undressed having slept with you twice already, "Namjoon better be gone when I come back."

With that, Namjoon jumped up, standing to attention as if he hadn't just been mouthing hickies into your neck and he handed you the forest green dress without looking in your direction. You laughed as you slid into the dress and pulled up your loose hair so he could do up the buttons.

"This colour suits you," Namjoon pressed a kiss to the bare skin of your shoulder and shivers ran up your spine at the delicate touch, he was forever proving to you that he was a better man than you could ever manage.

So as you turned to face him and moved the full skirts around, batting your eyelashes you teased your guard with a huge smile, "do I look good?"

"You know you look gorgeous," Namjoon sighed and ruffled your hair before pushing you out from behind the screen, "try not to bring a suitor back to your room tonight?"

As you slipped on your shoes, you turned over your shoulder and smirked, "and where's the fun in that?"