Cinderella Part 10

It was a night to remember.

Young maidens of all ages lined up to try on the glass slipper, some would groan as they wedged it onto their feet and others would sigh when it fell off their small foot. Everyone was determined to stop the Prince from marrying someone that wasn't them and yet, the whole ceremony, you stood in the corner watching.

Onlookers whispered in interest at the mystery girl's refusal to join in with tradition and many wagered that it wasn't your shoe and you were too angry to try to fit into the shoe. However, having allowed every single maiden in the Kingdom to try on your own glass slipped, Hoseok looked up and finally spotted you.

His eyes were kind as he gazed at you, and instead of gesturing for you to try, he stood and walked towards you. When he got there his smile seemed unable to leave, and you watched in a mixture of embarrassment, fear and excitement as Hoseok held out the shoe for you to try on.

"You are the last maiden of this Kingdom to try," he whispered as you slipped your foot easily into your shoe, and the ballroom erupted into cheer as Hoseok leapt to his feet, his arms encircling your waist so he could dip you and press a kiss to your lips.

Then pulling you back up and intertwining his fingers with yours, he shouted, "this is the woman I love and shall marry!" And the only thing in your mind as you looked over at Hoseok, his bright eyes staring at you with such hope and his lips spread in a huge smile gave you an experience you had never felt before.

And without thinking, you looked down at your dress, the single glass slipper peeking out from under the full skirt and then back at Hoseok as you whispered to yourself,

"So this is love?"