Little Mermaid Part 8

The ship you took between islands was big, masts towering up into the sky but Jimin was surprised to not find you running around the deck, chatting to the sailors and staring wide-eyed at the sky. Instead, he found you sitting on the side, legs hanging over the edge with a rope tied around your waist looking out across the oceans with a sad look on your face.

Your hair hung loosely around your face and Jimin stood behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and squeezing, "what's got you looking so sad?" Jimin asked, resting his head on your shoulder to look out at the sea with you.

"I think I'm homesick," you sighed and he squeezed your waist as if to reassure you that everything was okay. But then as Jimin thought about it, why would you be homesick if you had escaped your home.

He pulled away to jump onto the edge and sit next to you, "homesick? I thought you were escaping from your home to come to see the world?" Jimin stared at the water, which was so hostile to the fae and humans and yet allowed the mer to live within it. How could you be homesick of the entity that had killed so many of his men?

But then again, Jimin realised he'd been saved from death in the sea twice.

He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you into his chest, feeling the warmth of your tears wet his shirt, his fingers wove through your soft hair before you jumped back, "why is there water coming out of my eyes?"

Jimin looked at you, confused before he choked on a laugh, "Oh Y/N, that's called crying." Without thinking, he leant forward and pressed a kiss to your cheek, instantly pulling away in shock at the idea of showing his affections for you in such an open way. But instead, you leant into his chest and hummed to yourself.

"Mer don't cry," you mused, hands raising to your face to wipe the tears from your face and inspect the salty droplets, "when we're sad, nothing happens." Jimin felt his heart swell before your humming turned to music. A beautifully sad song that he was sure he had heard before when he was a child but also more recently and that was when the pieces seemed to fall into place. It was you and it had always been you.

Jimin squeezed your hand, "it was you, princess," now his cheeks were wet with tears, rolling down his face at the thought that the mer he had been chasing all this time was right here sitting next to him, with legs. He grabbed your hands, "you saved my life-"

You leant forward and pressed your lips to his, smiling at the idea that now he knew the truth, "I saved it twice fishbait." It felt so weird to finally have the burden of that secret off your shoulders and when you opened your eyes to look at Jimin, you found him standing up on the side of the boat, pointing at you.

"You're the one for me!" He shouted, his voice echoing throughout the ship and with one large wave, the boat jolted and Jimin wobbled, grinning as he yelled, "it's you I love!" With that, he lost his balance and fell forward onto the deck of the ship causing you to burst into laughter.

The boat was curiously quiet as you slid off the side to stand next to Jimin who was laughing, sitting crossed leg as he looked up at you with a different look to usual. The sun was low over the horizon, colours of dark orange and pink reflected against the waves and Jimin's eyes glowed with a similar colour as he took your hand and pressed a slow kiss to the back of it, "I know it's sudden but I really think I love you."

You knelt in front of him and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek and ducked your head, a warm blush settling across your cheeks until Jimin hooked his finger under your chin and tilted your head up so he could look into your eyes, whispering, "can I kiss you?"

Instead of answering you leant forward and pressed your lips slowly to his, feeling his teeth slowly sink into your bottom lip and pull it away from your mouth making you gasp into his mouth. Jimin used this moment to slip his tongue inside you as his other hand settled on your waist, keeping you steady as your tongue moved against his.

Without thinking you placed your hands on his firm chest and pushed back, staring at the floor and Jimin instantly held your hand in his waiting for you to explain, which you did with a shaky voice, "I don't know what I'm doing-" you squeezed his hand and in a moment of confidence looked up and smiled, "but if you're willing to help teach me, I want to go all the way with you!"

Jimin laughed and patted your head, "do you even know what that means you, seductress?" He was teasing you and with a pout you placed your hand in his crotch, squeezing his hardening length whilst poking your tongue out as if to prove a point.

"My maid told me all about it!" Jimin stood up and placed a hand under your knees and on your back as he scooped you into his chest making you squeak in shock before looking into his darkened eyes, "I just need you to go slow and help me."

"Oh princess, I intend to go slow and take my time enjoying you."