Little Mermaid Part 9

Jimin's hands were hot as they slid up your legs, your navy skirt bunched up at your waist and he smiled as your hands fisted at the fabric, "what's wrong princess?" He asked, pressing kisses to your thighs which made your core tingle with desire, a feeling very new to you.

"Nothing," you mumbled, pouting when he laughed at your face. Jimin's teeth nipped at your flesh before he caught onto your stocking and began to pull it down your leg, throwing the article away before gasping softly when he saw the state of your feet.

You sat up quickly and pulled them into your chest, embarrassed by the purple-bruised soles and small cuts that littered your feet, but Jimin was undeterred as he moved up the bed and wrapped you in his arms.

Behind your back, his fingers loosened your corset although there was a worried expression on his face, "your feet look painful, should I get some ice for them?" You laughed at his thoughtfulness, catching his head in your hands and squeezing his cheeks before letting your fingers intertwine in his hair and pull him in for a kiss.

Your lips moved slowly against each other's and you easily fell into the rhythm of how to kiss and with a quick movement Jimin grabbed your thighs and placed you atop his thighs and now hardening length, "or would you prefer I distract you from the pain?"

"The second option," you replied, unbuttoning his white, silk top with shaking fingers and slipping it off his shoulders to reveal more of his gorgeous, smooth, golden skin which you instantly pressed a kiss too. The heat radiated from his body and made it so easy to press into, especially after Jimin helped you to pull off your dress which he promptly threw across the room.

The room was colder than you had first thought and Jimin noticed the slight shiver of your shoulders, his hands rubbing circles into your skin to try and produce some more heat. "You still okay doing this princess?" He asked, peppering your skin with small kisses as he somehow managed to avoid the fact that you were sitting on his lap, completely bare save a pair of black panties.

"More than okay," you replied, grabbing his hand and placing the warm palm against your breast, kicking back your head when he squeezed at the flesh and flicked at your quickly hardening nipple. You bit your lip, trying to hold back the noises that were threatening to leave your mouth.

Jimin noticed this with a satisfied smile, placing his other hand on your waist and squeezing before lowering his mouth to your nipple and then you couldn't hold back your moans anymore. "Hnng- Jimin." He smiled and continued to flick his rough tongue against the sensitive skin of your nipple and smiling as your hips began to grind against his thigh, desperately trying to find a form of friction to help you with the increasing heat you were feeling.

You leant further forward and intertwined your hands in his hair to pull his mouth away from your nipple so you could press your lips against his, pulling back sloppily before whispering, "you're taking too long."

With that, you pulled down his trousers, staring at the lump in his black shorts which you knew from your maid to be his dick. She had told you that if you were in this situation, you could use your mouth or hands to pleasure him but now you looked as lost as you felt and Jimin laughed, "this was why I was happy to just pleasure you beautiful."

You pouted and crossed your arms over your chest to signify you had no intention of allowing him to extract those noises from your lips again, which he noticed and reached a hand out to place your palm on his hard length, "you only get a lesson in what to do if I can touch you as well."

Jimin pulled his short down and you watched his length pop up, licking your lips you went to lick it, but he tutted and laid down, his voice was so low and husky that the idea of disagreeing felt impossible, "go ahead princess, but I want to do the same to you."