Killua x Meruem

Killua ate his sandwich with a look of boredom on his face, not even paying attention to the Chimera Ant trying to drill a hole through his head.

And after swallowing a bite of his peanut butter sandwich, it was knocked to the ground along with his plate.

He just dusted his hands off and grabbed his water bottle, taking a quick gulp before it too was also knocked to the floor.

"Can't say I fully enjoyed it but it'll do," he muttered, getting up from his seat to stretch the kinks out of his back.

The Ant got up along with him and continued glaring at him.

As usual, he ignored him and stuck his hands in his trouser pockets, tilting his chin up at Gon who was sitting on Shalnark's lap.

Weirdest couple he had ever seen but not totally unexpected.

But then again, College was like that. Especially the Hunter Academy.

"I don't know what you did to Meruem-Sama but you better remove it." Was the usual threat.

Killua snorted. "Again? You're older than him by a day. Calling him Sama is weird as fuck and I can't help it if he loves my ass."

A growl of anger was heard before he was tackled to the ground.

Ugh... Meruem's dick so did not make up for being tackled every damn day by his blasted lackeys.

If it wasn't being attacked by Shaiapouf and almost pummeled by Menthuthuyoupi, it was suffering all sorts of suspicious injuries when coming into contact with Neferpitou.

If it were up to those three, Killua would've already died but thankfully, his last name helped and not to mention, he could hold his own against them.

He still couldn't believe that the Academy allowed those damn beasts to enroll but then again, there were a lot more species around than Humans.

He sighed and allowed Shaiapouf to give him some scratches before he pushed him off and got up, dusting himself on.

"You have a problem then take it up with that damn bastard," he spat, brushing blades of grass from his hair.

"Don't you ever insult Meruem-Sama again, you worm!" Shaiapouf clenched his fist and looked ready to rush him again when Kurapika and Leorio appeared out of nowhere.

"Killua," Kurapika called in greeting, eyes flickering to a still enraged Shaiapouf. "Is everything alright here?"

Killua nodded and turned away from Shaiapouf. "Yup. Just one of Meruem's die-hard supporter/bodyguard/lackey."

And the funny thing was that Shaiapouf didn't even deny the words, he just kept glaring at Killua's back even as he walked off with his friends.

These Meruem enthusiasts were starting to get on his damn nerves.

...

Killua braced himself on Meruem's chest and pushed himself back and forth on his cock; he bit his lip, staring down into his boyfriend's lust-blown eyes while his own were half-lidded.

Meruem held onto Killua's pale thighs as he fucked into him at a punishably slow pace.

A gasp left the white-haired boy's mouth and he leaned down to connect their lips in a bruising kiss.

"Hmmm." A moan escaped Killua who pulled back, lower lip pulsing. "You know," he started softly, rolling his hips so that the tip of Meruem's dick brushed his prostate. "Ahnn... Kinda getting sick and tired of pouf, pitou and youpi."