Gon x Feitan

He looked at Phinks then at Feitan who was standing behind them. He felt a sense of deja vu and he knew exactly why.

He remembered them coming after him and Killua when they stumbled upon the two Spiders on the day of the second or was it the third Underground Auction?

But anyway, that didn't matter.

What worried him was the look in Feitan's eyes. It was as if he was ready to devour Gon.

He remembered a time when that look would cause heat to pool at his tummy but now...

Flashback

Gon moaned and gripped the chains which kept him suspended in the air. Pleasure coursed through his body as Feitan pulled the chains taut even while fucking up into him.

His boyfriend was the most kinkiest person he knew and if it wasn't for Machi, he was certain that he would have the scars for proof.

Feitan's hands slid down to his butt and he pressed Gon ass cheeks together so that he could feel every slide of his cock.

The man had followed up on his promise to fuck Gon on his nineteenth birthday and to say that it was not as he had expected was an understatement.

He had expected vanilla sex - yes, he had read up on it - so colour him surprised when he came in what Feitan called his Bdsm dungeon.

He had started off with ordering Gon to his knees after making him undress himself. He had had to bend over and spread his legs, placing his hands on his ass cheeks so that Feitan could see everything.

What followed after that was a mixture of pain and pleasure for Gon who hadn't been sure what to expect when he first saw the room.

He could never imagine in his wildest dreams that being spanked, paddled, flogged and whipped could feel this pleasurable.

Feitan had done a number of him and now as he was suspended in the air, the area from the back of his neck to the back of his thighs was flaming red and pulsing up a storm.

His eyes were closed and all he could do was moan and whimper as Feitan took what he wanted from him at a punishing pace.

There were sure to be tear tracks on Gon's face and he was certain that he looked a mess.

Feitan had taken his shirt off but he was wearing his pajama pants; he had simply pulled his dick out of the hole in the front and pushed into Gon.

He hadn't seen the man use any condom on but he wasn't surprised as the day before, Feitan had asked Machi to test them both and they were clean.

Gon trusted Machi because she was damn good at her job.

At the moment, Feitan's chest was covered in sweat and Gon's with cum. He already came from Feitan repeatedly milking his prostate so he was pretty fucked out.

Cumming twice from his first time having sex wasn't bad but Gon doubted that he could take much more. Feitan hadn't seem to take a hint or he ignored it.

All he had said that was that he was make sure that Gon was raw by the end of this and he couldn't help but shiver at that.