♡Idontwannabeyouanymore♡

Non-requested Imagine

Alex's POV:

I was tying up my shoelaces as fast as my freaking hands would let me but this resulted in a lot of mess ups.

I'm going to be late when they pick out teams for soccer.

Gotta get those PE credits

I hear footsteps approach but think nothing of it. Then the feeling of someone's foot knocking me over causes me to look up.

What the actual fu-

It was fucking Jose, he started to laugh along with his friends as they start to talk shit.

"Shut the fuck up..." I mumble while getting back up "What?" Jose questioned and without saying a thing I try to walk away but he grabs my arm pulling me back.

"Your the biggest pussy to ever exist" he says and I pull my arm away from his grasp but this just makes him furious and he pushes me.

"Why don't you fight back? Huh?" I stare at him annoyed and tired of this shit.

Literally only here for the credits come on man.

"Cause I don't give a fuck on what you have to say" I say ready to leave but he pushes me harder this time and it causes me to tumble forward.

I turn around "What? You finally going to do something?" Jose questioned smugly and as I stand there he smiles and looks over at his friends "That's what I though-" He stopped once I go in for a punch but before it could fucking demolish him.

He...

He grabbed my wrist.

Well fuck...

Before I knew it I was on the floor with a sharp pain on my nose. "Hey!" We hear but I was too focused on the pain to even look up. I touch my nose and look down at my hand to see blood all over. "He threw the punch first! I was just defending myself!" Jose yelled.

____________

Everyone who was around didn't say a thing. Jose's friends told the PE teacher I was the one who punched him out of nowhere.

I'm now waiting for the principal to call me up in his office. I stare down at the floor as I held an ice pack against my nose as these two little pieces of tissue paper stick out my nostrils.

"Alexis" I hear and quickly look over at Mr. Martinez who stood out his doorway. "Come in my office" With that he turns back around and into his office.

I told him everything, about Jose and his group of friends being a pain in the ass since the beginning of the year, how he was lying about me starting the whole thing.

"Alexis," Mr. Martinez lets out as I move the ice pack away from my nose. "Yeah?" I probably look ridiculous right now.

"There are many students who are saying other things..."

What..?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

I stare at him in disbelief. "This is total-" He gives me a stern look which causes my mouth to close but the pure frustration is still evident on my face "Even if what you say is true-"

"Because it fucking is!" I defend causing the ice pack on my lap to fall on the floor. He stares at me and without apologizing I pick up the ice pack and place it on his desk.

"You were still the one who took action first and we cannot tolerate this kind of behavior...You will be suspended for two days."

____________