°Satisfied°

Sequel to Helpless

Y/N's POV:

I let out a sigh and pull out my phone to go on Instagram. Henry posted something on his story which was a video.

"It's the big day!" He exclaimed and it shows Alex looking in the mirror he was trying to do his tie.

"Here man" Aksel shows up and helps Alex out "Thanks..." Alex said "The groom and the best man!" Henry exclaimed and they both look over and smile.

"If Alex is able to get married we have a shot too guys!" Brandon yelled out "Aww fuck you!" You could hear Alex shout and I laugh.

(Skip to la Reservations)

I was outside on the porch my back against the wall as I listen to Aksel give his speech inside.

I sit down, tears escaping my eyes but I quickly wipe them away. The claps inside signal that Aksel was done.

I get up, forcing a smile which quickly turns to a frown. My hands were shaking.

-Calm down-

I take a deep and force the smile back and head inside.

I make my way to the stage and someone hands me a glass of champagne.

The room grows quite as everyone laid their eyes on me I look over at Ani and Alex.

Her head on his shoulder as they held hands.

"A toast to the groom" I say with a smile as I raise my glass up and everyone raises their own.

"To the bride" I say as I raise my glass again. "From your best friend, who's always by your side" I say staring at Ani and she smiles and I look over at Alex.

That's when it all rewinds.

*Flashback to the party*

I was in this room playing a video game alone "Hey can I join?" I hear and turn to see this guy.

"Sure" I say he smiles and sits down getting the other controller.

"So what's your name?" He asked mid play. "Y/N" I answered focusing on the game.

"Nice to meet you-" I shot his character "HEY!" He let out and I laugh "Whoops" I say and he gives me a look.

"Nice to meet you too" I say sticking my hand out "My name's Alex" He said taking my hand.

"Ah your the guy hosting this party right?" I ask and he nods "Hmm maybeee" He let out.

"Hey can you guys not hog?" We turn to see these guys waiting so we get up and they start playing.

"Your name sounds very familiar. Are you friend's with Aksel by any chance?" He asked "Yup" I say as we head over to a corner.

"So I hear your a youtuber too" I say as I cross my arms "Well if you are the guy I think you are" I say "I am, well to answer both of your questions" He said.

"I'm a youtuber too" He nods "Yeah I know" I give him a look and he laughs.

"Not trying to sound like a creep" He said raising his hands "To late for that" We both laugh his laugh was absolutely adorable.