° 8 °

{Song by: Billie Eilish}

Requested

"Alex let's go on a date this Saturday"

"Can't I'm busy"

"It's cold let's cuddle~"

"I have videos to edit right now. Just wrap yourself around the blanket on my bed"

Y/N started thinking about all the excuses Alex has given her.

"What?" She came back to reality as he turned his back on her to return to his desk.

"I think it's best if you just leave" he repeated himself although not making eye contact this time since he was typing away on his keyboard.

She wants answers.

"No" His eyes stay glued on the screen even with hearing her response "Look I-" she stops noticing he was still on his computer.

Tears of frustration start to form "Can you get off that!" She snaps causing him to sigh and turn his chair to face her.

"I know you don't fucking care but I'm going to say this anyways. I gave my all for this relationship! But it seems no matter how hard I try you give zero fucks! I don't understand-" She stops noticing his expression...

She looks over at the door then back at him "The only thing you need to understand is that I want you to leave" He said which caused her heart to drop. Biting down on her lip to stop the tears from forming as she looks down at the floor.

"What the actual fuck Alex...When I asked you out you were the one who told me not to treat you badly....I thought you were going to do the same for me-" She stops as a sob escapes her lips and the tears start rolling down. She takes a deep breath and looks up to see Alex stand up from his chair.

Not helping the hopefulness that rises inside her as he started to approach her. Instead of wrapping his arms around her like she hoped he passes by her and stands next to the door waiting.

He folds his arms and glances up before diverting his gaze back on the floor. A small chuckle escapes her lips not believing she was hoping for something so stupid to happen. Wiping her tears away she goes to door but before leaving she looks up at Alex.

His head slowly raises as he meets her gaze and now she was the one who held no expression "Did you ever love me?" She asked as they stare at each other "No, I didn't" He admits and she stares down at the floor wiping her nose with her sleeve.

"I'm sorry, school and work keep me busy. I just don't have the time to be in a relationship" He tries to reason so she could see where he was coming from. "Look Alex," she sniffles slightly as she meets his gaze again "You don't have to lie..." She turns her body so she was fully facing him.

"I know you're not sorry asshole" With that she had slapped him across the face "If you weren't ready for a relationship you should have told me in the first place before I fell in love with you" She turns and leaves his room as she started to cry even more.

She had sacrificed so much for their relationship. Not helping but feel ridiculous on her many attempts to save it even with all the signs he was giving her. The thing that angered her the most is how lifeless he was. This was for the best though, she was no longer in a one sided love relationship. It hurt, yes, it would take time to heal, but she will one day.