♡Good Day♡

Requested~ Love BTS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

______________

I lay on my side as my eyes stay glued on the window. I've been laying in bed for hours and I get to thinking that I should probably get up...

A groan escapes my lips as I sit up and stare down at nothing in particular.

Ugh, I can't believe it's my birthday...

I get my phone off the charger and scroll through the messages a few family members and friends have sent me wishing me a happy birthday and what not.

The only person who hadn't sent me any wishes was Alex...

Wow, that shit hurted...

I stare at the text messages we had sent each other which was two days ago.

Nah, he probably just forgot...

Wait is that any better??

No, I know Alex. Heck we've been friends since forever he wouldn't forget...

Would he...?

Ugh, fuck it.

It's just my birthday nothing important...

If anything, I'm just getting closer to death.

I finally get out of bed but make sure to scroll through social media as I make my way to the kitchen. A smile forms slightly at all the tags and comments fans were giving me.

That smile doesn't last long as it quickly goes away as enter the kitchen.

~~~

I wasn't really in the mood of doing anything, not even a stream. I did post a tweet and sent out messages thanking everyone for all the birthday wishes.

Now I was just in the living room watching TV but I wasn't able to focus on the show in front of me since my mind kept drifting onto other things.

The crew...excluding Alex...Asked if we could do a call but I had lied saying I was doing something with my family. I only lied because I don't like celebrating my birthday. My family was actually too busy to do anything today so we all decided to have dinner together tomorrow instead.

It still would have been nice to hang out with my best friend...Heck to even hear from him...

I turn off the TV and go on Instagram, seeing Alex had post something on his story.

Epic video coming soon. Look forward to it gamers.

So he had time to do a video but not give me a quick message??

Or surprise visit??

Hell he has the spare key to my house!

I turn off my phone and decide it's best to just take a shower.

~~

After showering I was in some comfy pajamas and eating (Desert or fruit lol) I sat on the counter kicking my feet back and forth slightly. "SURPRISE!!!" I jump by the sudden loud voice and drop my (Desert or fruit).