♡Generation Why♡

Requested

You earn a cookie ever time the F bomb is thrown :D

Y/N's POV:

I walk down the street as I dial Alex's number on my phone inhaling the cigarette that was between my fingers

(I know most of y'all are like 'ew nu' but just go along with it for this imagine. Also please don't drink or smoke children it's not good for your health)

"Hi shorty" He greets tiredly which was very un-Alex like

"How much sleep did you get?" I exhale the smoke.

"Four hours I think." He said honestly "Alex. Go. To. Sleep." I say firmly as I take another inhale.

Taking a quick look around not seeing a soul around.

"I swear, I'm good. Anyways why'd you call?" I scoff

"Wow, I see you don't want to chat" I can hear him laugh lightly on the other end which made a small smile form.

"You know what I mean" He said his voice a bit low and calm. I can practically hear his smile.

I feel the smoke go down my lungs. As I exhale sharply "Well, I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out tonight" I say now continuing my walk home.

"What time?" He asked as I take a long inhale "Ten" I say as I drop the cigarette to the ground and step on it.

"That's pretty late. I don't know if my mom will let me go" This makes me roll my eyes as I let out my last exhale "That's why it's called sneaking out" I say in a obvious tone.

"I'll stop by your house" I say as I approach my own coming to a stop.

Noticing a car...

It was just to tempting...

I take a glance around as I take my keys out of my pocket. I slowly run my keys against the surface of the car leaving a small mark.

I'll be nice today, I guess.

"I don't know Y/N" He said "I was planning on streaming tonight" He said "You and your streams. You either stream or edit for your youtube videos. Isn't it boring just being in your room all day?" I question.

"Hey, it's like my job and not to mention something I enjoy doing." He scoffs lightly "No, it's not boring. Although, it can be a bit stressful with editing" He admits "Alex, you overwork yourself you need a break" I say.

There was a pause as I turn my keys to unlock the front door. "Fine, but only for tonight" He said and I was so surprised that I stop from opening the door. "Really?" I let out raising a brow

"On second thought-" I stop him "No! Okay, I'll see you at ten" I say with a smile "Also there might be some friends of mine who will be joining" I say really quickly "Wait wha-" I hang up the call before he could say anything else.

~~

I lean against Alex's fence and light a cigarette. "Is he coming or not?" Chandler asked me clearly becoming impatient "He'll be out soon relax" I say as I inhale

She puts her hand out and I hand her a cigarette, she places it against her lips and I light it up.

I exhale as Dylan put his backpack in front of him "Let's just have fun already" He said about to take out a bottle "Dude, patience" I say he gives me a look but puts his backpack back on.

That's when we hear this noise and turn to see Alex close the gate door.mHe stares up at us and adjusts his beanie.

"Hi" He greets as he approaches us "Sup" Dylan said putting his hand out and Alex stares at it and goes for a handshake but Dylan just gives him a 'Bro fist'.