♡Crush♡

Please listen to the song above while reading this. Thank you~

Requested Imagine

Y/N's POV:

I stare at Alex as we stand in the hotel hallway. Our gaze being fixed on each other and that same fucking fluttering feeling in my stomach never leaves.

A small smile spreads across his face as he takes a step back "See you in the morning" I stare at him wishing he hadn't moved away.

Realizing I was just staring I quickly raise my hand and wave goodbye. "Yeah see you later" mentally face palming with how shy I was acting.

He waved back while walking backwards before completely turning around making his way to the elevator. We couldn't get rooms that shared the same floor so he was just a floor over.

When he goes into the elevator that's when I dash into my hotel room and close the door placing my hands on my face. Not believing I was acting so weird around him.

That expression of pure cringe soon leaves as I smile sheepishly remembering the way he was looking at me and how close we we're.

~~

After an hour of being on my phone I finally decide to try and snooze but all I'm left with is staring up at this very sad looking ceiling. Even with the change of positions I can't bring myself to sleep.

°°°°

I put the pillow in my face and let out a loud sigh. I remove it a couple seconds later and stare at the ceiling once again.

Fuck it

I get out of bed and put on my hoodie

I just needed some fresh air...

I grab my phone and rush out the room. Making sure the door was locked before I start rushing down the hallway. I come to a stop as I stood in front of Alex's door. I bring up my fist ready to knock when I stop again.

What the hell am I doing?

I shake my head and turn heading to the elevator I had to wait so I pull out my phone to check the time

3am...

I hear a ding and look up ready to go in the elevator but stop as Alex stood in front of me "Oh, I-" He let out freezing as well "Ugh, good morning..." I mumble as he exits the elevator but instead of going in it I stay where I stand. "Morning..." He said giving a small smile "Couldn't sleep?" He asked and I let out a small laugh "Yeah," I say nodding while putting a strain of hair behind my ear "Same" He said and it got real quite.

"I'm just going to get some fresh air" I say, he nods his head quickly "Yeah, yeah..." He said adjusting his beanie "I'm- I'm just gonna go to my room" He said and I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed.

"Okay," I say nodding "Well, um...Good night" I say entering the elevator and he waves softly "Night" He turns around but I catch him taking one last glance. I watch as he walks down the hallway. I let out a sigh and frown a bit.

No you can't be a coward

He turns around

"Wait!"

"Hey Alex!"

We both say at the same time and I see the elevator doors about to close but I stop it "Yeah?" We both say in union once again and he jogs his way in front of the elevator "You first" He said "No you. Uno reverse card" I say and we both laugh lightly.

"I was just gonna ask if I could join you..." He said placing a hand behind his neck "No" I say with no expression and his smile goes away "Oh okay, I understand-" I stop him with a laugh "Chill beanie boy, I was just joking. I was going to ask you the same thing" I say

"You were gonna ask if you could join me in my room?" He said raising his brows and I shove him lightly "Aye shut up. You know what I mean" I say "Actually I don't could you rephrase that?" He asked and I roll my eyes "I was gonna ask if you wanted to join me outside" I say and he smiles and enters the elevator "Sure."

~~

We start walking down the sidewalk "I can't believe we actually met" He said. "I know, it's crazy" I say smiling over at him "I have to admit though" He stops and shoves his hands in the pocket of his hoodie "You're a bit different in person" I freeze "Like you still have the same personality and everything...But you're a lot more quite" He explained "Well, I mean," I stop due to nerves and he stares at me titling his head a bit.

"I'm not usually this nervous..." I mumble and he takes a step closer "Am I making you nervous?" He asked and I divert my gaze away from him as he took another step closer "Geez, know anything about a personal bubble" I laugh a bit attempting to shove him lightly but he doesn't move. He laughs "So I am making you nervous" He said and I stare up to find a smirking Alex "Yes, happy now?" I take a step back

"Extremely" I then feel him grab my hand "You know you're fucking adorable right?" He questioned with a raise brow and my face heats up "Look, now you're getting all flustered!" He said "Stoooopp" I say trying to move my hand away and just wanting to run back into my hotel room.

"Okay I will just stay with me for a bit longer" He said intertwining our fingers together. I stare down "You're the adorable one...." I whisper "Hmm?" He let out titling his head once again "Stop staring at me like that and stop with the head tilts" I say staring into his eyes "But won't you get sad?" He asked and I don't know what happened but this sudden confidence builds up so I place my hands on his cheeks causing him to freeze and be the flustered one.

"You're making me feel even more nervous" I say "It doesn't seem like it..." I see him lean in and so do I. We close our eyes as our lips met. He wraps his arms around me and I wrap my own around his neck. When we separate I stare at him and he away slightly "Sorry I should've-" I stop him and go in front of him "No need to apologize" I say and he smiles and brings me back for another kiss.