°Flaming Hot Cheetos°

Requested Imagine

Y/N's POV:

Me and Alex were cuddling on his couch as we wait for Aksel to give us the text to start recording a video.

"Why can't we..." I say putting my hand on Alex's chest he was scrolling through his phone.

"Go back to the way it was before..." I whisper he shifts slightly "And by that you mean?" He questioned sitting up and I sit up slightly.

"I mean..." I bite my bottom lip "How we were before, and how we were just us...Before we started dating" I say he stares at me.

"Wait do you want to break up?" He asked and my eyes widen as I put my hands up "God no, I mean..." I take a deep breath as I think of what I want to say.

"Every since we started dating we have been very secretive. Alex not even our friends know about us..." I say

"But before we weren't together we were just friends. You know were only keeping it a secret to be private. We also don't know how the viewers are going to react. I mean what if they start attacking you and saying all this messed up shit." He said holding my hand

-But before we were so carefree and not worrying if we were too close on camera. Do I really need protection?-

"Yeah..." I say softly getting up "I just don't want you to get hurt" He said staring down at me I stare up at him and give him a weak smile as I nod. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and I lean into it savoring his warm soft lips on me.

*Skip To Recording*

Our hands were underneath the table so it was out of view from the camera. I slowly put my hand on Alex's but he moves it away.

"The camera.." He whispered I stare at him "You can edit it out" I whisper back as I hold his hand but he pulls it away. "Y/n.." He let out moving his seat a little.

"Everything alright?" Aksel asked and tears formed in my eyes out of frustration as I looked down "Yeah, everything's fine" Alex let out.

"Let's continue on with the video" Alex adds "No," I let out as I take my headphones off "What? What's wrong?" Alex asked

"Everything's not fine Alex!" I say getting up from the chair he stares up at me "What-" I stop him

All thoughts were spiraling through my mind

-What if he doesn't want to come out cause he knows we won't last?-

Tears were streaming down my face as he gives me a confused expression "Alex just admit it you're embarrassed of me" I say "Y/N-" I stop him again.

"That's the reason you don't want us to go public right?" I ask this makes him get up from his chair but he almost falls back due to his headphone he lets out a grunt and quickly takes them off

"Can we please not do this right now.." He said looking over at the camera and I wipe my tears away "Can this please wait.." He said and I give him a look

-Is he serious?!-

"I've been waiting for years! I've liked you since we were kids and your telling me to wait? I've waited long enough!" I say. "Y/N can you calm down?" He questioned raising his voice slightly he moves forward a bit but I step back.

He gives me an annoyed look "Why do you wanna go public so bad?" He questioned "Is it so you could get more views and subscribers?" He asked.

"Why would you think that-" He stops me "Why else would you want to go public so badly?" He asked.

"Maybe it's because I'm tired of us not being...US! When were on camera we act like we aren't close! I always have to fake! God I can't believe you'd actually think I was in it for the views and subs!" I shout he just stares at me and I let out a heavy breath and grab my bag.

"I fucking love you Alex...How can't you see that?" I ask furrowing my brows and wiping my tears away he stares at me "I'm going home" I say.

"Wait-" He let out as I was at the door, I look over at him. "Why would you even think that..." I ask with furrowed brows.

"I'm sorry-" He stops and looks down "I'm just an idiot" He said looking up at me and I shake my head "No your not..." I say he stares at me "You just don't trust me..." and with that I leave.

*Later that night*

I was in my room messing with my hair as I stared up my ceiling

-This was our first big argument-

I turn to the side

-I should have stayed and hear what he had to say-

I hug my pillow

-Sometimes I just wonder if I'm the one who's in love in this relationship...Does he think about me late at night? Would he fight for me?-

"Y/N" I hear and don't look up knowing it was my mom. "Alex is downstairs" I fall of my bed "What?!" I whisper yell.

"Did you two have a fight?" She asked going over to me "No" I say I didn't want her to view him any different she said so herself she'd beat him up if he hurt me.

"You know it happens.." She said "Not all relationships are perfect" She stared down at me as I sat on the floor.

"I know you two really care for each other...So go down there and work it out" She said going back to the door "Just a little FWI he looks more miserable than you do" She said. I shake my head at her and get up.

I slowly go to the living room and sure enough Alex is there instead of him sitting down on the couch like usual.

He's standing and staring down a hand on chin as the elbow rest on the other arm. He was thinking... I make my footsteps a bit louder and he quickly looks up a bit startled as I approach him but keep a distance.

"Y/N..." He stares up at me but I stand there waiting for him to continue. "I'm sorry...I didn't know it was bothering you that much...And I'm sorry for saying those stupid things" He said.

"I just really care about you and I-I don't want to see people say awful things because you don't deserve it and I-" He stops and takes a deep breath.

"I just...fucking love you too" he said brows furrowed and a weak smile on his face laughing slightly and I smile softly at him.

He steps closer and when I don't step back he wraps his arms around me "I don't want you to think I'm embarrassed of you well except when you say 'Let's get this bread!' lets leave those four words to me" He said and I laugh.

"But seriously...You mean the world to mean and I just don't want to see you get hurt" he said staring down at me "I'm not. Alex, there's always going to be hate, heck we get hate already but do we let that affect us?" I raise brow

"Of course fucking not" he said "Of course fucking not" I repeat with a small laugh and we smile at each other "I don't care what they have to say about us. All I care about is us...and that were a happy and weird thriving couple" I say he laughs softly.

We stare at each other "Holy shit," I let out "What?" He questioned pulling me closer "We said our first I love you" I say "Yup and it was in our own weird....us way" He said.

"I fucking love you" I coo with a smile "I fucking love you" He coos back and we laugh.

He then leans down and our lips meet. I feel him smile into the kiss. "Okay" He let out once we separate.

"Let's tell the crew first" he said taking my hand I stare up at him and nod softly.